chapter 4

I have double updated but please you guys shower your love on chapter 3 and 4.... Only then I will update the next chapter.

Chapter start........

At night

Neil is lying unconscious in the same room in which he shot himself.. Means where Avni is present....
When Dd comes to the room he picks up him and placed him on the bed and calls the doctor....

The doctor comes and treats Neil, removes the bullet from his arm and tells Dd that he called him at the right time And there after treating Neil, the doctor goes back after giving some instructions saying that he will regain consciousness in a short while....

It is now 9 o'clock in the night but he has not regained consciousness and there Avni is standing in a corner of the room looking at Neil and dd who's sitting in worried state beside him.

Avni gathers some courage and speaks

Avni - I'm sorry it all happened because of me

Dd hears Avni's voice and gets up and turns towards her... he sees her who's looking down and there dd speaks

Dd - Why are you saying sorry to me and nothing has happened because of you.

Avni looks at him and dd speaks

Dd - Anyway he's out of danger...he will regain consciousness in a while, but you, you have been standing like that since then.. please take rest... you haven't even eaten anything since morning...you wait i'll get you something

Avni hears this and before Dd could go out of the room, Avni speaks...

Avni - No, I don't want anything

Dd - But........beyond that dd can't say anything when he hears Neil's voice calling his name...

Neil - dd...... ( Opening his eyes, his eyes go to dd and he takes his name)

And there dd is relieved by seeing him conscious and he comes to him near the bed and sits in front of him

Dd - You are Ok ? you scared me

Neil slightly smiles hearing this and seeing Dd's concern for him... no matter how much he gets angry with him but he loves him very much

Whereas Neil replies to him that he is fine now and tries to sit up on the bed saying that and dd helps him....Sitting on the bed, his eyes fall on Avni, who now after seeing him in his senses, immediately changed her expression of fear and composed herself, standing in front of him.

Neil sees her and realizes that he is in the room where Avni is.

He gets off the bed and dd tells him that he needs rest.

Neil - dd, Someone will be disturbed if I rest here... that's why I am going to my room...( he says looking at Avni and hearing this avni looks away from him )

Dd sees both of them and there after Saying this Neil goes out of that room and Dd follows him.. and Avni sees them both going.

Next morning

Last night Avni kept thinking about Neil the whole night, what he had done to her so far and how he had shot himself yesterday when she told him once.

Avni thinks something and then her eyes go to the divorce papers which are lying in her room...She takes those papers in her hand and is about to tear them but after thinking something she stops....

She starts thinking something and while thinking something she takes pen in her hand and signs that paper....Then as per Neil's instruction, she opens the cupboard of her room and sees that many new clothes are kept there....She takes out one of the clothes and then goes to the washroom