chapter 6

Days passes...

After knowing about Neil from Dd, Avni starts seeing him from a different perspective and remembers all the things he has done and said till now to her...She thinks that dd is right somewhere, Neil has never shown any ill intention towards her, yes, apart from kissing her forcibly, he has not done any kind of physical coercion to her: If he had some wrong intention for her, he would have fulfilled that desire by now, but till now he has not done anything like that with her.

In the beginning he didn't even get angry on her but yes after her betrayal he started getting a little angry on her...But then he also apologizes to her for his wrong behavior

She doesn't understand what is right and what is wrong...? Knowing Neil's truth, she doesn't want to show sympathy to him, but she feels really bad for him....
If her life was not easy then it was not easy for him either but today he is standing strong.

Avni also remembers dd's words that the purpose of meeting Neil and her, maybe God had planned something good for her, for them.

She tries to understand the sequence of coming from Delhi to Mumbai and tries to understand the purpose of meeting Neil.

Avni - I think I should apologize to him for my behavior...
In the last few days, I have troubled him a lot, but will he accept my apologies?
No, he will again consider this as my drama, but I really want to apologize to him...What should I do, it seems difficult to apologize to him,

she thinks all this and a thought comes to her mind

Avni - Yes that would be perfect, I will bring a gift for him and give him a sorry card along with it..Because I will not be able to say sorry to him, but that gift and card will do my work...
But will he let me go out now?
How will I get anything for him if I don't go out
Hmm.. I will take permission from him as soon as he comes home....

Neil comes home from office late at night... He gets fresh and then he goes to Dd's room to talk to him.

Neil - Dd, have all the formalities for that thing been completed?

Dd - yes almost but her sign is needed to take things forward..

Neil hears this and sees him.

Neil is coming out of Dd's room, coming upstairs to his room and as he is about to enter his room, He sees that Avni is standing at the door of her room and is looking at him...Avni tries to say something but Neil goes inside his room without saying anything... Avni gets irritated seeing this and says

Avni - argh, Why is it so difficult to say sorry to this man? (she mumbles this and returns to the room)

Next morning Avni again repeats her one old act...As soon as Neil opens his eyes, she is sitting in front of him with a cup of coffee and tells him that she has brought coffee for him...

But looking at her behavior for a few days, Neil says

Neil - now what have you mixed in this coffee

Avni - What do you mean by what have I mixed... In coffee, you get coffee power, sugar and milk..

Neil looks at her raising his eyebrows, indicating that you are not even as innocent as you are becoming now.... and there Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - Trust me I have not added anything other than these three ingredients in this... see...

Saying this she takes a sip to prove her innocence but then she realizes that she had brought it for Neil but she swallowed it.

Avni - Sorry, I will make another one for you..... ( Saying this she is about to get up from him...But Neil grabs her hand and without speaking takes the cup of coffee from her hand and takes a sip from the exact place where her lips touched....)