! 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 !

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Hihi guys this is my first ever fanfic. Feel free to criticize my writing so I'll improve it for the best experience reading my fanfic. Please note that English is not my first language so bear with me if I make mistakes (feel free to correct me too). There will also be cursing. I don't know much about japanese school system and may mix it up with other school systems.

None of the characters are mine (except for Y/N and characters not existing in the actual Blue Lock series/manga) so I don't own them.

Y/N is mainly up to you but sometimes I may add some things like clothes, favorite flowers ect. This doesn't have to apply to you so you can change it to your liking. All of this is taking place just before Blue Lock started which means that characters like Isagi or Chigiri won't appear at first and will make an appearance later in the chapters.

There will be rather slow updates mainly because of school or other things coming up. If you guys have any ideas or requests please let me know!

There may be some changes of the infos due to the storyline of this fanfic so check the infos from time to time to know what's going to happen.

Now that everything is said, let's start with the fanfic! Enjoy!