𝐗𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1128

𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦/ˈɡ𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑖/𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓, 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦, 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡.

𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦ˈɡ𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑖
𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. It may be windy but Nagi is holding Y/n keeping her safe. It is quite but that doesn't matter much. All that matters is the person holding her. Finally the weight in her chest from all those months they spent time together is gone and almost all her worries are gone too. Keyword: almost.

Nagi: "Your head is so comfy."

"Ah- i'm glad it's comfortable for you but don't forget that you are a giant and you are leaning your whole body on me."

Nagi: "Mmmh...comfy."

"......Nagi."

Nagi: "Is something?"

"It's just...how are we now?"

Nagi: "What do you mean?"

"You know...after all this with me regaining my memories...what are we? Like are we still friends or..you know?"

Nagi: "I know. I don't care really it's up to you."

Then another silence came from Y/n. Maybe she doesn't know what to say or act. All of this is coming very abruptly especially that she gets it all in a day. Y/n is overwhelmed, very overwhelmed by everything she found out. Since all of this is too fast, she chose the best answer she can think of which will hopefully turn out fine.

"I think that..maybe we should stay as friends. I mean if you want we can well.. you know..fall for each other again."

Nagi: "I get it, I understand."

"Thank you..very much."

Nagi: "No problem."

After a while of silence, Y/n seemed to vaguely hear some foodsteps. It looks like Nagi heard them too because he turns his head to the direction from where the sound is coming from. The two then stood up preparing to face the person making the footsteps and as it turns out it was...