𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1484

𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡/ə𝑘ˈ𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑡/𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑒 )𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛) 𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡.

𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡/ə𝑘ˈ𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑡
𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑒 )𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛) 𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡.

𝐅/𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐅/𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. All that she could do is holding her head out of frustration and stress while pacing around the room like a maniac while Y/n's mom sits quietly at the desk doing nothing except placing her elbow on it and resting her head in her hand. All of this was not meant to happen. Why couldn't she tell her dear friend sooner? When would she have told her? What can she do now? What could she have done to prevent this exact moment? A feminine voice interrupts prevents F/n's thoughts to eat her alive.

Y/n's Mom: " F/n you shouldn't be pacing around the room. Come, just sit down."

"Oh I shouldn't? I told you that we should tell her directly after she woke up back then and you just said 'Let's tell her later. If we tell her now she will be devastated.' even tho we clearly were supposed to tell Y/n as soon she wakes up!"

Y/n's Mom: "And yet you still agreed-"

"I agreed for her!,"
F/n abruptly stopping in her tracks looking her very seriously in the women's eyes.
"And I thought that you were doing the right thing but damn was I wrong!"

Y/n's Mom: "...I didn't mean for it to end this way."

"Really? Then why aren't you trying to get your daughter back?"

Y/n's Mom: "...I'm ashamed...and I don't think she doesn't want to see anybody."

"Well i'm ashamed as well,"
She quickly grabs her jacket and opened the door.
"But i'm still willing to at least try to find her, unlike you!"

And with that, F/n slammed the door shut causing everything to violently shake. F/n is determined to find Y/n. When the girls own mother doesn't want to search for her, then F/n will.

To get a head start, the girl frantically made her way to everywhere she could imagine Y/n to be. Her heart beats only faster after every passing minute to the point when it could literally jump out of the h/c girl's chest and the exhaustion, disappointment, and guilt is engraved all over her face.