𝐈𝐕

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1186

𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 /𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑/𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠.

𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑
𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠.

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲. Then he noticed that Y/n forgot the papers here. Nagi didn't thought much of it and just brought it with him to give it to her when they're in school. When Nagi parted himself from his cactus , Choki, he already hears Reo's limousine outside of his apartment.

Reo: "Good morning Nagi! Did you sleep well?"

"How can you be so energetic in the mornin'?"

Reo: "Why not? You need a lot of energy for the day. What's that paper the one in your hand?"

"Our project paper. Y/n forgot it yesterday when she was at my apartment."

Reo: "Somehow you manage to get a girl into your apartment, respect."

"It's only a project what do you mean?"

Reo: "You are you, a slacker that most of the girls don't even pay attention to you so I even wonder if a girl will ever want to come to yours."

"That's mean Reo. You don't get to talk to people like that because you are popular and rich. Like I said it's only a project."

Reo: "I'm sorry Nagi I didn't mean it. Well we're there anyway. Come!"

"...It's such a hassle to go to school."

When they entered the classroom, Y/n and F/n are already there. This is somewhat unusual for Y/n to come to school earlier than the boys but as always Nagi didn't care about that much, greeted them and sat on his seat.

Y/n: "Hey Nagi did I forgot the papers at yours yesterday? I can't seem to find it.

"...Here. you did forgot that at my place."