𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1363

𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒 /ɑ𝑟ˈ𝑘𝑒𝑖𝑑/𝐴𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛-𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐: 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜-𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠.

𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒 /ɑ𝑟ˈ𝑘𝑒𝑖𝑑
𝐴𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛-𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐: 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜-𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠.

𝐅/𝐧: "𝐀𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡.. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?"

"Because today is full moon and there are supposed to be shooting stars today. It's been so long since I saw one we just have to. What are you gonna wish for?"

F/n: "I can't believe you still believe in this stuff. But if you ask for it then maybe i'll wish for... Money."

"Seriously ? If you want money so bad then go date Reo and be rich."

"Yeah as if I want to date Reo. That boy is too popular for that. What about you what's your wish ?"

To be really honest Y/n doesn't know if she has a wish. She could wish for many things but they aren't so important because all of it can be bought with money.

"Hmm... maybe a  Celestron Inspire 100AZ refractor telescope.  They are suppose to be very good."

F/n: "You and your telescopic obsession. Look Y/n a shooting star ! Well I wish for..."

Y/n didn't bother hearing what her friend wishes. Her full concentration are on the shooting stars right now. They shine like diamonds and gems in the sky and by looking at it Y/n finds comfort in just sitting outside and stargazing. The feeling she feels when seeing a sky full of them is indescribable.

F/n: "Y/n did you hear what I said?"

"You were saying something? Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"Of course you didn't. I asked if you want to camp outside. As weird as it sounds I think it's a good idea to spent the night outside like last time again."

"YES. I LOVE YOU !"

After them getting the things from Y/n's house they set everything up and just hung out: stargazing, gossip and stargazing again. It's basically main activity for Y/n. F/n doesn't care much tho and played songs on her guitar.