𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1295

𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ /𝑡𝑟𝑢ːθ/𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.

𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑢ːθ
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧,𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. It's everything at once which makes her wanting to confront F/n and her mom, yet she tries to push the feeling away because it was the big day of the match. Hakuho high school against Aomori Dadada high school. Y/n wants that day to be as positive as possible to not ruin the excitement, to not ruin the match and instead makes it exceptional for the, atmosphere, the match, and her friends.

The two girlfriends bid their goodbyes to Y/n's mom before leaving the house and went into Reo's limousine. He insists on Ba-ya driving them to the field so they didn't even try to refuse the offer. Silence was stretching out the entire car ride without both of the girls try to say a word so the tension became very awkward. Because they arrived early, Y/n and F/n wanted to wish the boys luck before the match started.

F/n: "Hi guys."

Reo: "Oh hey you two. Seems like you came early."

"We wanted to wish you guys luck before the match. Both of you worked so hard for this so we wish you guys the best. You will do great!"

F/n: "We're rooting for you!"

Nagi: "Thank you guys."

Before leaving, the four friends have a group hug that actually ends up with everyone hugging Nagi in some way. Y/n and F/n went to the bleachers near the field and exactly then the other team arrived and the match started. It was pretty cool and heated, but the bad feeling came back. She can't help it but to let it out by asking F/n.

"...Hey F/n."

F/n: "Yes? Is something?"

"I want to ask you something."

F/n: "Go on then."

"...What did you talked about with my mom when I went into my room?"

This stumps F/n and she seems to be taken aback by Y/n's question. It took her awhile to answer.

F/n: "Well...we only talked about uhm.. what boy would be fitting for you."