𝐕𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1639

𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 /ˈ𝑚𝑒𝑚)ə)𝑟𝑖/𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 ˈ𝑚𝑒𝑚)ə)𝑟𝑖
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. At first she looked with her tired eyes around the dark room not recognizing where she is first but then it hit her: She was doing the project with Nagi when she probably fell asleep.

At that same time Y/n realizes that she isn't in Nagi's room where they did the project which means that either she sleepwalked here or Nagi carried her outside. Y/n cheeks immediately started to burn by the thought of it when she then proceeded to slam her face back in the blanket.

After her mind calmed down Y/n panicked about a different thing: what about her school stuff? They are all at home right now. Should she just walk back to her house and grab her things later before school or should she go now? This makes her go almost crazy.

After all if she would stay back at Nagi's Y/n wouldn't have her things and might has to borrow stuff. But what would F/n and Reo think about it? Will they think that these two are a thing now?
There her brain explodes again: Y/n is as red as a tomato can ever be red and her body heating up as hot as fire at that point.

All of a sudden a really tall figure appeared in the shadow making the poor girl almost scream. That figure could keep her mouth shut with his hand at the right moment or else the neighbors will be furious. Turns out it was only...

Nagi: "shush... my neighbors will murder me when you scream so loud."

"...mmmhh... ok ok ok my bad but you scared the shit out of me!"

Nagi: "My bad. What are you doing anyway why are you up at this time?"

"Well maybe because I just fell asleep at yours and  it's not like I could go home now."

Nagi: "You can, just walk home."

"Do you think it's a good idea to go out on the streets in the middle of the night half asleep to get home?"