𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1080

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 /𝑤𝑣𝑖𝑡/𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑘 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤,𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡; 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 /𝑤𝑣𝑖𝑡/
𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑘 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤,𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡; 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲."

Y/n thought to herself while remembering the clear sky she saw yesterday. At that point everyone knows that. She is a total space freak: ceiling filled with glow-in-the-dark stars, walls full of planets and star posters, and shelves covered in books about the cosmos.

Ever since she received a telescope, she and the telescope were inseparable. There were even times she didn't sleep just to gaze at the sky's treasure which only reveals itself at night, so sleepless nights are very normal for her.

After a while laying in bed she finally pushed herself out of bed and got ready for school.

"Shit shit shit im late again ! F/n is going to murder me!"

F/n is Y/n's friend. Her only friend if you can call it. They know each other ever since they can remember so F/n was with her ever since kindergarten.

Arriving at school completely exhausted, Y/n is greeted with a not so cheerful F/n.

F/n: "How many times are you late ?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GO SLEEP EARLIER? YOU ALWAYS END UP LIKE A ZOMBIE AT SCHOOL! IT'S NOT LIKE THE STARS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU!"

"AHH- Don't hit me so hard... i'm sorry yesterday was such a clear night."

"nerd."

"Did you say something ?"

"No, now come we're late!"

Luckily when they got to their first class, the teacher wasn't there yet. Letting herself fall into her seat, Y/n was completely done by now and they were supposed to have P.E after that class but the teacher came in and the first class started.

After a long session of writing, reading and dying from exhaustion the two girls now deserve rest and decide to eat something. Y/n completely forgot her bento box at home because she was in such a hurry. This is also not the first time she forgot something so F/n always came prepared with a second bento box.