𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1276

𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛/𝑟𝑖ˈ𝑡əː𝑛/𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛.

𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑟𝑖ˈ𝑡əː𝑛
𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲. Definitely exhausted from the fight, Y/n won't wake up any time sooner though it seems like she did woke up due to the dazzling sun shining through the curtain.

Appearing dazed, she looked around and noticed two things: Reo and F/n are missing and she is halfway laying on top of Nagi. This time it's oddly different than Y/n should usually react. Instead of jumping away she actually laid there and didn't move a muscle. Strangely enough Y/n even likes this. Y/n didn't know that Nagi's chest could be so comfortable to lay on due to the combination of size and warmth which makes her stay that way for hours. All of a sudden F/n and Reo walked in the room.

F/n: "Oh you're awake Y/n, Good morning!"

"...What the fuck are you guys doing together again."

Reo: "What? Ba-ya woke me up because my dad was calling me and I accidentally woke F/n up."

F/n: "And we decided to freshen up first. Hey Girl you wanna see the pic I made yesterday?"

"What do you mea-"

F/n: "Look how cute you both were! Naw your face is so red!"
( act like his hair is white)

F/n: "Look how cute you both were! Naw your face is so red!"( act like his hair is white)

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE A PIC OF ME SLEEPING?! GIMME YOUR PHONE!"

F/n: "You guys were laying in a very cute position I had to."