End of the break

Ariana is home only for today. It's her session break's last day.

        "It's 9:00 AM. For God's sake wake up. Your friend Hazel has been ringing your phone since king enough." said Mrs. Keller aka Ariana's mom to the dead asleep Ariana who's in dreamland for now.
      9:30 AM. Ariana woke up and saw 7 missed calls from Hazel and Caroline, her besties. "Not again" she sighed and decided to  return a lil call to Hazel. "Oh so is the princess up?" Hazel as usual was back to her sarcasm. "Yeah and the order is to leave her alone with her life for at least today." "Not in this life honey" Hazel replied. "Get out from your cave and come at our college's gate at 10:30 am sharp." she added. "Why-" the call had ended.

           "Have your break fast at least" "No thanks mom I'm late" replied Ariana to Mrs. Keller.
            "10:15 AM. You are 15 mins late so your treat." Charlotte buttered Ariana for the treat. "As if you were giving the treat? Hah!" Hazel rolled her eyes.

               Time passed and they were at the mall for some shopping. "Suits you. Buy it." Ariana insisted Charlotte. "You know, pink isn't my color." "There she goes." Hazel was disappointed. Anyways. Charlotte had this disappointment talent since birth.

          The last enjoyable day of the session break was over though Ariana and her homies didn't wanted it to be. She had to get back to the routine from tomorrow.