Being cute isn't bad

The siblings woke up and got in their own schedules snapping out of the night. It was so nice for both of them that Arthur had his school right beside his sister's college. Yes in one campus. They were somehow divided by a walking path and a lawn. Must be nice.

      Ariana was attending the Science class. She was getting ready for the science class. Charlotte and Hazel came in too. The trio was sitting on one bench. Her friends were fully excited to know what happened yesterday. Ariana narrated "We  had a cup of coffee and sandwiches." "OMG where?? And was it romantic?" "Charlotte I guess more than where they were, it's interesting to know how they reached" said Hazel. "Shut up. It's nothing at all what y'all thinking. We went with his bike, had snacks and he dropped me home back." "Must be nice" Hazel sighed.

         Mrs. Cassie entered the class. "Silence everyone. So today we'll start with some interesting topics about human body." she introduced. "Not biology again!" The class was convincing her to give her lecture free which of course, she wouldn't. The girls attended all the lectures and finally got their lunch break. Nice right? 4 lectures and break.... "What's in canteen today?" Ariana was hungry. The canteen menu would rarely change otherwise it would be same boring ungrilled sandwiches with cucumbers and tomatoes in. "Let's go to the convenient store here." "Charlotte what do you think you'll get there?" "Hazel, use your common sense. We'll grab some noodles and soda" "Okie" Hazel agreed.
           They were sitting peacefully with their meals in the store until Ariana saw Kai getting in. "Hey girl! "Kai was hyper after seeing Ariana. "Oh hi. What are you doing here?" "I came in to get some juice. It's pretty hot outside." "it is because of sun or Ariana?  I wonder." Hazel teased him. Ariana elbowed her in embarrassment. "oh c'mon she's good looking too." Kai said to avoid awkwardness. "thanks. Wanna join us?" Asked Ariana as she saw him alone. "Seems like you got no friends, Kai" "Oh no Charlotte. Today James is not here." "oh. But NGL I heard you are way too famous in the college." Hazel said. "Of course. I can't avoid being handsome right?" They had meal with a small discussion. "Gotta go. The lecture gonna start soon" Kai said. "Wish he was in same class as me..." Thought Ariana. "Honey we haven't broke our eye contact yet." Flirted Kai. Shit. "Bye Kai! S-see you." Araina was a mess today. Like how can you not realise and randomly get into eye contacts? C'mon not me for sure.

        After attending last lectured Ariana was home. As soon as she entered her room, she threw her bag and rushed into washroom for get fresh. She changed and patiently waited for brownie to come back home, wondering why he was late today. "Hey sweetie! How was you day?" asked her mom. "Nice but where's Arthur?" "IDK either. He's taking a lot of time to come home today. May be a project or an occasion." "Hope so." said Ariana while watching a show on her phone. "Come down for dinner at 9 honey. You dad's gonna be home today." Told her mom. Mr.Keller is most of the times out of station but he manages to take some time out for the family. Today he was returning from a 5 days tour his company had arranged. "Sure mom" Ariana replied. It was 8 and Arthur was home. He straight away ran up in his room without talking to his mom. "Arthur I waited for you." said his sister. "I know. Sorry for not updating about it." The siblings usually come home by 7. "That's okay. Wait. What's that blood?" Arthur tried covering his lips. "Oh I fell down." "Where?" "School campus." "I'm not fool Arthur. I understand your moods and even your marks. With whom did you get into a fight?" "Oh c'mon sis, I won't lie" "How long do you want to play?" "Okay. It's not that big okay?" assured Arthur. He continued "So there's a guy. Like guys. 5 to be specific. They kinda hate me. They say I got a baby face? Something rubbish like that and today one of them tried slapping me. I couldn't hold back. I hitted him and got in fight." "So basically those bastards are bullying you?" "Umm.. Kind of" "And you are telling this to me now. After it was went to this extent?" "Ahem. I'm sorry." "I'll meet them tomorrow." Ariana was planning to beat them. "Oh no need I can handle it" "Yeah and while handling I can die too.  Right?" Her sarcastic side did not step back. " Go wash up. Mom and dad are waiting for dinner." Ariana asked him.

              "Arthur, what's that?" asked mom. "Oh I fell down." "Stop lying!" Ariana held him back and told the truth to their parents. "oh c'mon should I talk to you teacher?" asked dad. "No dad. That's okay. Ariana said she would handle it." Arthur told his father. Ariana blinked at him, reassuring him. "But we are so happy to see you after 5 long days..... " the conversation continued with laughs and giggles.

             "Brownie, are you insecured about your face? Or your appearance?" asked Ariana while switching off the lights of their room. "Not until they started teasing me." he said while he was scrolling through his phone. "Let me tell you, you look absolutely cuter and stunning than them. They are just jealous. Can you describe any one of them?" "Yeah. He's chubby, mid bencher. Bad at studies. And not to forget he insults teachers." "Now you know you are better anyways. Sleep for now. I'll deal with them tomorrow. Just bring them out in lawn cafeteria area around 9 am." "Okay."