They met

The sun of the new day rose. Ariana woke up and got ready. Though it was hard to accept the truth that she had to go back to her routine, she had no other option.

           It was the first lecture the trio was attending after the break. "Can she just leave us?" muttered Charlotte. "The time's up anyways." "Plus no one's listening either" added Hazel. "Expect of Allan and now shut up. We can be caught talking by Mrs. Maria." Allan Christopher, the topper and a book worm Ariana was referring to.

             It was 1:30 PM and first few lectures had ended and it was lunch break. "Mrs. Maria teaches the most boring subject." "English is not a subject to be taught." "Yeah. It's not a subject to be taught and this is something not be said by a girl who barely passes her English exams." replied Hazel to Charlotte. "But y'all know what? Canteen food tastes the best." Ariana was busy with food filled in her mouth. "I ran out of bread. Lemme get some." She got up for going near the counter. She almost reached the counter and the most handsome heartthrob of the college ran into her. "What do you use your eyes for?! Or are the just buttons?" her favorite blue crochet top was stained. "Mrs.- oh your name?" "Ariana Keller." she replied while cleaning her self. "Mrs. Ariana I'm sorry. I guess you are a junior and I don't think so you should be talking to your seniors like that." "I don't know about seniority but you ruined my outfit." "I'm sorry I said. If you want I can buy you something delicious." "Meet me at the college entrance at 4 PM. Ariana said while accepting his kind offer.
Her friends as usual teased her for being lucky enough to go with the most handsome kind man of the college.

           He was standing in entrance since 10 mins and was waiting for Ariana. "I'm sorry. Mrs. Autumn didn't leave us early. Where are we going anyways?" Ariana managed to apologize him while catching up her breath. "It's fine. We are going to a cafe I know. Is that fine?" "Sure..." Ariana replied him. "But how are we going?" "On my bike of course." "YOU OWN A BIKE?! I MEAN YOUR PARENTS PERMITTED?" "Yeah they did. Lower your voice please." He was embarrassed and Ariana was standing in utter shock with her jaw dropped. "Let's go." He said. It was quite awkward for her to sit behind him like, they met just now. While managing to hold onto her dear life, she somehow managed to hold herself straight while bumping into him on speed breakers.

                "One veg cheese grilled sandwich and two cold coffees please." they ordered after discussion. "Umm... It's quite awkward to ask but what's your name? " Ariana asked him. "oh wait neither I told you my name. I'm Kai Jesse." He's kinda cute? I guess Ariana was thinking. They had a sudden eye contact. Shit he said in his mind. Did I just hear him?? But he didn't open his mouth. "It's not like you are opening your mouth either." "Wait are we hearing each other without speaking?" Ariana was almost dead by second shock. "Eye contact is necessary. Let's try it again." Kai was curious. The eyes met again. Eye contact makes me nervous but fine for today. Ariana had a thought. For me it's fine though. I do get nervous but fine anyways. "DID THAT JUST WORK?! DID-DID I JUST HEAR YOU?" Kai exclaimed in joy.