Disappeared

Till she could tell Kai something more, Ethan pushed her in the car and locked it. He himself then got in the car, and sped it up. Kai ran quickly to his car pushing Cole behind. "Heck it! I'm doomed." Cole knew that Ethan would not let his mistake slide. Kai drove the car as fast as he could. They were on the road to a mansion. It was owned by Ethan. Where is Kai? I hope he heard what I said. If not then.... I should think about Ethan's next move and stop him from doing it. Till they arrived, Ariana was constantly panicking. Ethan stopped the car in the mid of the road to his mansion. Because of the direct force, Arianna hitted her head to a window and almost passed out. Till Kai arrived, he threw Ariana on footpath, while she wasn't able to process her surroundings. She layed there, completely unaware about her location. She barely stood up when she saw Kai's car. Thankfully Kai saw her. He picked her up in his arms and kept her in his car and immediately headed to hospital. Ariana was bleeding brutally. Ethan, however had escaped from Kai. On other hand, the three in party had no idea where Kai and Ariana along with Ethan and Cole disappeared.
"Hazel, I guess we should try contacting Kai and Ariana." James tried contacting Kai but he couldn't pick up the call as he was busy admitting Ariana in the hospital. "Damn it. Neither Kai nor Ariana are bothered to pick up the calls." Hazel was impatiently trying contacting Ariana. "We should calm down. They must be here around." Charlotte said.
In the hospital
Kai was trying his best not to panic. Ariana fainted in the mid way to hospital. She had a small injury on her forehead. "The fainting was infact because of a stressful condition. She couldn't cope up with it. Anyways. She's out of danger but we need to take care until she recovers and try not to put her under any stress." said the doctor. Kai was still quite tensed. Only if that guy would have taken Ariana to his home, I could've figured out where he lives. But who is he? Why is he behind Ariana? Does it has to do anything with Cole and Arthur incident? Aish I don't know. Kai took permission from the doctor to meet Ariana and rushed in her room. "You are fine Ariana. You are fine. Don't worry I'm with you." he assured her. "How are you now?" "I'm kinda fine. Sorry to put you into trouble." "It wasnt a trouble but can I ask you about that guy?" "Ethan?" "Yeah." "Ethan and I have past connections. But that's over now and it was before a really long time." "Explain please." Kai wanted to know the matter. " So basically, Ethan and I were classmates in 11th and we grew up friends in 12th. We weren't that close to have long conversations but we knew each other quite well. One day Ethan said he wanted to have a serious talk with me and I couldn't refuse him as he asked something from me for the first time. We met in a cafe and he said he liked me since 11th. I wasn't into relationships so I rejected him but yet I told him that we could be together as friends. He couldn't believe his handsomeness was rejected by a mere girl and his ego was crashed completely. He started stalking me since that day. Whenever I caught him, I told him to go away and to forget the matter. He didn't listen and continued to stalk me." Ariana explained him. Kai listened to every detail "He is seeking revenge right now....... But wait. That Cole guy. Why was he pulling me out of the way? Is he connected to Ethan somehow?" " Once Ethan told me that he had a younger brother. And looking at Cole, he kind of resembles Ethan somehow." Ariana figured it out. "Now way. That punk is revenging for both of them. First from him because you rejected him and second his brother because you asked to stop bullying Arthur." "It seems that way though." Ariana was also thinking the same as Kai. "Ariana wait. I feel my phone vibrating. It's James. Hello?" "You punk! Why aren't you picking your phone? Check the number of missed calls. Even Hazel and Charlotte tried contacting you. Have some shame man." "Cool down. You know I always pick up calls. It was an emergency. Come to City Hope. I'll tell you everything." "Yeah. Wait. But isn't that hospital???" "It is. Take Hazel and Charlotte with you too." Kai informed. "What should I tell her parents?" "Just give a random reason. We first need to talk." Kai ended the call.
"Girls get in the car." James, Hazel and Charlotte headed to the hospital. Hazel sat beside James seat. Charlotte, third wheeling pt.2.

Skip drive to hospital

"Anyone named Kai Jesse here?" James asked the receptionist. "No, Sir. There's no one named Kai Jesse. You can call your patient and check the hospital again." "James. Move." Hazel was confident. "Check if someone named Ariana Keller is here." "Give me a minute miss." "Uh-huh yeah. Room number 301. Second floor. It's a special room." "Thanks a lot." Hazel replied. 
In the lift

"How do you know that Ariana was injured and not Kai?" James was curious to know how she found out. "Idiot. Use your brain. If Kai called you and was speaking to you almost for 2 minutes, of course he isn't the patient because if so, Ariana would've called instead." Hazel raised her eyebrows. "You should've putten up some more logic in, James." Charlotte said. They were on 2nd floor searching for room 301. "Here it is!" Charlotte shouted. "Man... It's a hospital maintain some amount of discipline though you don't have any." Hazel said while pressing her teeth firmly. "Sorry."
They entered in. "ARIANA!" Charlotte screamt.