Spark

A week passed. Ariana and Kai were super close. In the trio of Ariana, Hazel and Charlotte, Kai and James were added. They ate their lunch together everyday in college breaks. While all this, Hazel and James had a moment of spark in them, today.
As usual everyone gathered in canteen area for lunch. They got everything in their plates. Ariana and Kai were sitting exactly infront of each other and so were hazel and James. Charlotte had no other job than third wheeling. I can feel you girl. Kai and Ariana were talking about the lectures and teachers but James and Hazel exchanged eye contacts frequently. Hazel was smiling through out the lunch.

James's POV: He is Kai's good friend since a long time. They are pretty close to each other. He's charming, fair, handsome and what not. He's got all the good things and mannerisms that a girl would look for. He's cute, clumsy, crazy.  Basically 2nd most famous boy in the college. Cool right?

Hazel, whenever talked to him, was nervous. Her heart beats were fastened. But this time in lunch she opened her mouth "Are you on any social media?". "Who? me? No. I mean I got no time honestly. But we can exchange our numbers." James was so shy for the first time. "Sure." Ariana noticed both of them and pretended to be blind. Charlotte was busy admiring Joshua, her crush about whom even she was confused. She really wished he sat in front of her the way Kai and James were. Ow man. Just come here and sit and admire me too. She was dreaming everything she could. On other hand Hazel was thinking only about James. Jeez. Who made him this perfect?! Wait a damn minute. Why am I thinking about this punk I met barely a week ago? This makes me worried for real. "Ahem. So guys tomorrow is my birthday! And I've decided to keep a small party in my lawn so please do come putting  you stuff aside." Ariana told everyone. Kai giggled. She's too cute for this.
They had their lunches and we're up for other lectures.

Skip lectures and drive

Ariana was home with Arthur. "How was your day Lil guy?" she asked. "Honestly cool. What about you?" "Good. I'm hungry let's go for dinner."

They were in dining. "Ariana did you call your friends for tomorrow?" her father asked. "yeah. 4 of them are coming." "Cool. I've called our relatives too." Mrs. Keller said while having a bite.