The Birthday

Ariana is extremely excited to steal the focus of the show infront of Kai. It's 4 PM and Ariana is already getting ready.
"Mom! Where's my dress?" "Check my cupboard honey, I'm quite busy with the chores." "UH SURE!" Ariana assured her mom from her room. Ugh I should've kept it ready in my bedroom. Oh! Only if my mom wouldn't give it for laundry the last minute. Cool I'm in mom's room. Her cupboard is always a mess. Where's it?! Oh gosh. She kept talking to herself till she found the dress. Here's it. Thank God. Araina's dress would suit no one else like it did to her. It was a dark maroon long frock with off shoulders and pearls attached to it.
Reference:

Back to story. "Boy let me get ready." she said to Arthur gesturing him to move outta the room. "Uh-huh sure." He moved out with a sigh. "I just got comfy in my bed tho"... Ariana wore the dress. God.. I'm so pretty. Let me increase my prettiness with some jewelry. She wore a maroon chocker with a steel heart on it, a silver watch, maroon hanging earrings. Should I put up makeup? Nah I'll go with just lipstick. She was the prettiest lady ever. Like who wouldn't fall in love with her?
It was 5:30PM and people were almost here. Her mom was ready wearing a simple blue sleek frock and dad with a black suit. "You look so pretty darling." Mr Keller addressed Mrs. Keller. "I wish there were more options for men too so that I would also look handsome." "You already are!" Mrs. Keller said with setting up food on lawn tables. Ariana was in lawn waiting for her friends and accepting compliments from the relatives. Kai entered in. Damn.... She looks so fine. Wow. Hope I'm not looking like a joker. Ariana spotted him. "Kai! You are looking good today!" "Thanks but not really. Happiest birthday to you beautiful young lady. " He said while giving a rose bouquet to her. "Where's James?" Ariana was concerned for Hazel's and James's story. "Uh he'll be here too. Why though?" "Oh no nothing just because. Let's sit and have a talk here." she said while pointing towards a table. They sat down and Ariana narrated everything about Hazel's actions and her doubt of Hazel being in love with James. "They'd suit each other." Kai said while sipping cold drink. "They definitely would. I guess mom's calling meh. I'll go and get her job done. Till you sit and enjoy the drink." she walked through the lawn holding her pretty dress up. Though she could hear her mom calling her she was still glancing over her handsome man. Who made him this hot and handsome?! Man... Look at him looking fine doing absolutely nothing... Let me just stand here admiring him. "You called me mom?" "Yeah. Ask Arthur to come down.. Tell him I'm waiting for him."
"Why did you call me mom?" Arthur asked. "Help me in shifting these tables." Araina saw someone familiar entering. Chole. What's this jerk doing here? She went in gate and asked "Hi! You here?" "I know I wasn't called or something but wanted to apologize to you and that Arthur so I came up with a gift." "Oh! Come in." Hazel, Charlotte and James were standing behind him. "You guys are here? I waited for you so long. Come in come in." "Y'all came together?" Ariana asked while walking them to a table. "Uh yeah kind of. Like James called me and said he would pick me. So we took Charlotte too." Ariana raised her eyebrows with a smirk teasing Hazel. "Oh coooool" she said. "Why's that Cole punk here?" Charlotte asked. "I don't know. He said he wanna apologize and stuff." "Be careful from him." James adviced. It wasn't that far when Cole called her. Cole was sitting onto next table of Kai. In fact Cole didn't even notice Kai. "Ariana where's Arthur?" he asked. "He's in kitchen helping mom." "Oh. Take this gift." he gave her gift and purposely pushed glass of drink on her dress. "Oh! OMG! I'm so sorry." he said while acting panicked. This jerk, son of a **** ruined my new dress. Hope he dies."Owww it's OK." Ariana said with a forced smile. Kai was a silent observer. Once the party is over, I won't leave him. He thought. Ariana was rushing in her room while someone tapped her shoulder and asked to talk to her. That face rings a bell. Ethan? Why's he here? Or am I wrong???? "Hi Ariana. We met after a really long time." "uh Y-Yeah." "Let's get out of here. There are lots of people around." Ethan said.
Ethan: Ethan is a pathetic jerk who confessed Ariana and got rejected. He stalked her for almost 3 years and here he is. The biggest plot is Ethan is Cole's elder sibling. His ego was hurted by Ariana so he thought of taking revenge for years but couldn't come up with anything.
"Why out? Let's j-just roam in here." "Oh come on!" He grabbed Ariana's hand tightly. Kai got up and followed them out.  Cole noticed Kai and tried to keep him busy and outta the business. Kai instead took Cole along and continued following them. 4 of them were on road having a walk. Ariana was so uncomfortable with him holding her hand tight that she pushed his hand down. "Oh honey, are you still afraid of me? I'm here to be friends with you." " No not afraid or something but you know- like- like we met after years." "ah it's not even an issue" To Kai, Ethan deemed suspicious as soon as be saw Ethan entering the party and again him taking Ariana out of everyone's sight plus Cole trying to distract him. While Kai was thinking, Cole tried to pull him other way. Kai threw his hand and asked him to be on this road. Ethan took Ariana walking till his car. "This is my car." "Oh!" Ariana was panicking. She turned behind and saw Kai. I'm here. Don't worry. Kai told her. Take your car please. Seemed like Ariana knew what was going to happen.