The Fight

Skip breakfast and school drive

Arthur was sitting in cafeteria in their lawn alone while having a drink and a book. Ariana sat on different table, alone, waiting for the bullies to enter the scene. Everything was fine until some guy just grabbed Arthur's collar and almost lifted him to stand. "W-why did you l-lift me?" Arthur almost shaked. "Why not?" An another guy with a small 'gang' showed up. "I wonder who made you this cute." he said. "And so I wonder who made you like this!" Ariana stepped in. "Leave his collar." she commanded with absolute cold expressions on her face. "So you decided to bring a random girl in your defence. Cool move I see." said Cole, the so called leader of their so called gang. "I don't see this as a cool move dear. Be careful with your words and actions you are speaking or showing to us." Ariana did not take any of it "And mostly, what's wrong with bringing his elder sister?" Kai was passing by and was in surprise to see Ariana in the lawn cafeteria. He knew the food tasted absolutely bad. So as a foodie she would never. "Nothings's wrong? Are you even educated?" Cole wanted to act cool. The drama was set and audience were the students in cafe. "Education apart, can you even see?" "See what? The ugliness on his face? And you as a girl, step back." he pushed her. Kai ran to Ariana and held her. I'll do it Ariana. Dont worry. He sent msg through his eyes. Kai wanted to step in the matter. "I'll manage." she said. But before even Kai heard, he instantly grabbed his collar. "As a boy, I don't see any handsomeness and coolness in you either." Kai left his collar with a slight push. He came quite closer to Cole's ears "Touch her again and you'll die." he whispered. "Am I seeing a Romeo Juliet thing again?" he said pretty loud enough for Arianna to hear. "Do you know,  I've got some good strength in me. Wanna try?" Kai asked Cole. Cole laughed in an underestimating way. Kai took a deep breathe and picked him up from his collar. "Put me down. Right now. " he was scared enough but wasn't showing it. "Apologize Arthur and repeat after me. I'll drop you down immediately." "I won't." he replied. "Cool. Stay hanging." Cole punched him, slipping outta his hands. As if Kai was not going to react Huh? Kai punched him back real bad. He lifted him again and putted him down. Not to hurt him, but to scare him. Cole had a black and blue mark near his eye. "I-I won't b-bully him. Rather I won't even be around him. Promise. I won't." "And if I see you..... " "No you won't." he replied while his eyes were busy looking for his gang. The boys had ran away. Kai got off him and said "Arthur, brother, you need not worry. Just tell me if you see such punks around." Ariana was in utter shock to see this never-fighter guy.

                  They were in their own campuses. "You were kinda cool back there." Ariana was fangirling. "Umm.. Thanks? But I hope Arthur fights back for himself next time." "me too. He looks like a rude guy who would break you in pieces in school but in home he's a scaredy cat. Honestly looking forward for him to improve." "I know right." said Kai. Ariana handed him bandage and a cold water bottle. She'd notice the blood to his left of his lips. "What's this?" "You are hurt and that doesn't seem to be good. Put it on." Kai almost opened the bandage. "That's not it Kaiiiiii. You need to put this cold water bottle for a few minutes on and then apply the bandage." "Oh I'm seeing this first time honestly." They sat on a bench not noticing Hazel, Charlotte and James were watching them through the lawn. Kai held the cold bottle near his wound and screamt "It's sooooooo cold!" "That's how it works idiot." She handed him the bandage. "now put this on." "I can't. I don't exactly  know where to put it. Please help me." "Ugh! Fine" she putted him the bandage.
"Thanks buddy." "Welcome. And don't get into troubles for Arthur or me. It's hard seeing you suffer when the reason is me." Kai blushed a bit. "No that's OK. What's the use of me if I don't run when you need me the most." "Anyways gotta go for last lecture." Ariana rushed in her classroom. She was late but thankfully the teacher wasn't here. Her friends came and sat beside her. "Seems like someone had a real good time........... " Hazel teased. "Shut up. Don't tell me you watched the whole matter." Ariana was embarrassed. She narrated the story while the drama teacher kept blabbering. "So, Mrs. Hazel, what did I just explained? How should be your acting?" Hazel got up and thought and said "normal?" The class laughed. "Pay more attention y'all. I don't want anyone to make mistakes in practicals. And you, sit down." she said.
             They came out of class laughing and giggling. Ariana's friends didn't knew the she had that one special ability. She didn't even wanted them to know.

Skip home drive

The siblings were home sitting at dining table. "So what happened?" Mr. Keller wanted to know if Ariana fought with the bullies. "a cool guy rushed in the fight and helped me." Arthur said with almost no emotions. "Great. Did they fight." "Of course they did dad." Ariana said.

      "The guy who helped you was Kai. Good night." Ariana gave him a shock before sleeping. "WHAT???!" guy was speechless.