Did it work?

Kai's POV: A guy with better skin and eye lashes than girls, blue eyes, literally ideal type of every girl, loves books, had no scandals, extremely kind, good in academics as well as in sports. Not to forget that he's Mr. Know it all and is currently in third year. Basically Ariana's perfect ideal type. Like take a look, they are just 2 years apart.

             "IT WORKS! B-but it never worked out with my brother or even hazel and Charlotte." she reminded. "Yeah... Strange right? Anyways who cares. We got  some superpowers." They giggled. "So.... Friends?" innocently he asked. "Yeah of course but why would you ask like that? Like I never asked anyone. We used to talk and then boom we are besties." Ariana pointed. "oh I just got this habbit since childhood. Now can't get rid of it. " "Oh! That's okay, Kai." Kai asked her if she wanted to have something more but she denied. Shy Ariana.

           He walked Ariana home. "See you tomorrow!" They waved at each other. Ariana was in her dark room lying on her cozy soft bed in her pink pajamas thinking about Kai and her eye contact. Her younger brother, Arthur broke in her room. They shared one room. She jumped and sat on her bed while scaring the heck out of Brownie. Arthur is called brownie in the house. "Let's try this out." "What?" asked brownie. "Why are you so boring? C'mon your sista is here after a long day. At least hug her." She proceeded to give brownie a long warm hug. "Stawpppp I'll die outta cringe" Arthur was in a complete trauma. They sat on her bed. "so, make an eye contact with me." Ariana said. "Seems like you fell for my charms, Huh? But look I'm way too busy to get in relationships right now. As you are my sister I don't think so our parents gonna allow. " Araina hitted him. "Look buddy you're kinda cute but shut up and do what I tell you." They proceeded to make an eye contact. "Now see if you hear me." "Are you high possibly? I'm not deaf." Ariana clenched her jaw and said "You lil joker, look in my eyes and see if you can read my mind." "I'm not a mind reader or something but let's try it out." Brownie was lil scared of her sis's frustration. So, can you hear me? Open your mouth and say yes. Ariana was trying to send telepathy to him. Did my sister just hurted her head somewhere? How am I supposed to know about all this? "Okay this ain't working." Ariana said. "First of all, what made you think that it would work?" Ariana told him everything that happened. Arthur thought she was trying to make fool outta him. "You want me to believe that?" he questioned. "If you want, believe. Or just let it slide. " " Whatever. Let's sleep. It's like 10:30 pm. I've to head to school tomorrow anyways." Mr. Young Keller adviced her sister. They lied on their beds. "But what do you think.... Like, why is it that I can only read HIS mind but not anyone else's?" Ariana couldn't sleep so she decided to annoy her brother. "Look sweetheart. How would I know? Now darling can you please SHUT UP AND SLEEP?! I am tired. Uh" "I'm sorry Arthur. But do I have anyone else to tell this stuff to?" "IDK maybe Hazel?" "No way I'm telling it to them. You never know if that stops working if I tell to anyone else than us?" "You have already told me." Poor guy just wanted to sleep but as if his sister would let him. "OMG no! Oh no! No no no no no" she got hyped up and started pulling her hair. "Can you at least let me believe once that you are not a psycho? Go to sleep and check if it works tomorrow." as soon as he closed his eyes he started snoring. After some time the siblings were dead asleep.

Brownie's POV: He's the cutest guy in his whole family and of course his mom is proud of her baby. He studies in 9th grade. Ariana and him are just 2 years apart. This makes their bond actually closer. Moving on to his appearances, he's got brown curls, pale skin, Hazel eyes, with plumpy pink lips. He shows that he hates affection but from inside there's no one who craves for hug this bad. Ariana can tell him a literal every single thing happening in her life and won't get judged.