𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE WATER RIPPLED GENTLY AS THE SOFT BREEZE BLOWS OVER NABOO. The sweet fragrance of citrus trees and different arrangements of flowers drifted with the wind, leaving a peaceful and calming environment. It was ironic, really, because far out from the lake was the Palpatine residence, which was seemingly abandoned since the sinister man's death. That was far from the truth, Astrid and her people had realized because inside the dark and rotting home was a sight she would never be prepared to see.

    Despite the light and airy atmosphere around it, the Palpatine home reeked of death and taint. It was like the pollution the ferries would exhale when traveling across the water, slowly ruining the area around it. The greenery around it seemed to be swallowing up the house, leaves and stems climbing up the white walls, and the outlook of the lake filled with moss and trees.

    Astrid hums lowly, her eyes hyper-focused on the house and any signs of life. There was nothing she could note, but she knew the true discovery would be inside where Palpatine was undoubtedly waiting for her. She knew why he wanted revenge on her specifically—she was the reason for his demise and why his loyal apprentice had turned his back on him. Now, he wanted her dead, and that would leave Anakin dead along with her, and then he could train Maya in the ways of the Dark side.