Chapter 4: The Pocket Dimensional Funhouse Freakshow

Ivan woke up in the middle of the night, feeling well rested and randomly enraged. "You know Jirachi, I suddenly feel like kicking god in the balls, how many knives does that take?" Asked Ivan. "Actually, you would need to beat a bunch of legendary Pokémon in order to get their keys but if you can manage to get their key peacefully." Said Jirachi. "Where do I bring the keys?" Asked Ivan. "You'll only know when you get all of the keys. You'll need a key from Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Raquaza, Giratina, Articuno and me. You can choose which ones you want for Latias and Latias as well as Articuno to Moltres." Explained Jirachi.

"Yeah, let's beat up those Pokémon!" Cheered Ivan. "Remember, you can still use peaceful measures." Reminded Jirachi. "Wait, if I have to fight Giratina, then that means I have to do what was required of me at the start of all of this and actually listen to god. No, I can and I will convince the dragon to join me, no matter how hard it is, I will do the thing!" Declared Ivan proudly. "Ivan are you sad? Don't worry, I'll help you." Said Natasha as she emerged from under Ivan's bed. She grabbed him and coiled her ribbons around him, encasing Ivan in them.

"That was unnecessary." Commented Ivan. Natasha loosened her grip. "Who told you to stop? Come on, this is very cozy." Said Ivan, getting entangled in Natasha's warm ribbons. "So, are you going to find all the legendaries or just sit there cuddling Natasha?" Asked Jirachi impatiently. "Nah Jirachi, we will enter Giratina's...uh, nether...warp world? Distortion world and convince him or her to go beat up god himself with me and high five the guy in victory as I gloat to Arceus about much he sucks." Planned Ivan, sticking his paw out to proudly lead his team.

"You're so cute in a little blanket." Said Jirachi. "Yes, yes I am. Now, onward to Janet! We must find Giratina by sun rise!" Commanded Ivan dramatically. Natasha ran out the door and carried Ivan to Janet, who was looking at the paintings that covered the walls in the sylveon fan club. "Ivan what are you doing at this hour?" Asked Janet. "I could say the same for you." Replied Ivan. "I thought you were asleep." Excused Janet. "Why would you need to see this at night when I would normally be asleep?" Questioned Ivan, still in a ribbon cocoon.

"No reason!" Blurted Janet. "Oh? Then why hide it or did you feel like joining the club?" Interrogated Ivan, glaring at her. "I'm just enjoying the club's talent, honest!" Laughed Janet nervously. "We will continue this interrogation later. For now, you get to help me beat up Arceus because I just feel like it right now." Dismissed Ivan. "Good, that was incredibly scary." Sighed Janet. They headed out before remembering that they didn't know where the distortion world is.

"Say Jirachi, do have any way to wish us to the distortion world?" Suggested Janet. "I could try." Said Jirachi, summoning a small glowing star. It flopped back on his hands and disappeared. "We'll have to find him ourselves." Said Jirachi. "Too bad there isn't some cult dedicated to Giratina bent on world destruction that has an apostle or something out here just to monitor us for indoctrination." Remarked Ivan. He waited a bit before speaking again.

"Ahem, I said, too bad there isn't some Giratina cult with an apostle or something out here that could help us!" Called Ivan to a bush beside them. The bush didn't move and Ivan got out of Natasha's ribbons and picked up a noibat. "How did you know?" Asked the noibat. "I noticed you two days ago, I followed you and waited until your religion aligned with my plans." Explianed Ivan, still holding the noibat. "Well uh, hi, I'm Lucifer and like Ivan said we at The Society for the Expansion of the Distortion World, might know where it is." Greeted Lucifer.

"T.S.E.D.W.? You should get a better acronym, maybe something with more than one vowel." Nitpicked Janet. "We don't use an acronym for our name and that's why I said the full name when I told you what group I'm part of. Anyway, like Ivan said, I just so happen to be able to bring you four to Gir-" Lucifer was launched away by a spray of rocks. "None of you are getting out of here!" Declared James, backed by an espeon and a steelix.