1

In the Bora city, Busan, South korea. The power couple The Jeons gave birth to a pure breed alpha and they named him Jungkook (meaning: the strong nation).
The child who took birth in a gold spoon house can have anything on his feet.

Jungkook POVMom I am going to meet Jiminie Hyung! A 17-year-old Jungkook yells while exiting the main door glancing at his driver to know his young master needs his assistance

Jungkook POV
Mom I am going to meet Jiminie Hyung! A 17-year-old Jungkook yells while exiting the main door glancing at his driver to know his young master needs his assistance.
Driver ran off to bring out the car for his young master.

"If I get even a minute late

"If I get even a minute late. I will fire you myself. Am I clear?" In a dark tone.

"Y..es Young master"

These slaves are of no use. They should be happy that my family treats them well otherwise they would've been starved. Being a pure-breed is convenient if I don't like something they can take the hint from my raged pheromones.

Finally I will see my small and precious hyung. I was in USA with my dad for a month. As I am inherenting his business there were some important meetings and paperwork to be done. I am 17 however I am a big built and strong in the alpha world also rare. A PURE BREED which means I can make people kneel infront of me and make them die of choking on my raged pheromones.

I am the new LORD of black mafia. I am JK. People also call me Lucifer. Well the ones who I've encountered and shattered their every bone and watched them begging me.

Even Lucifer has a fear. He is a soft and innocent mochi. If he gets to know about my dark side he will end things with me and that day either I will kill myself or I will kill him.

He lives in a forest near our city. His omega is loved by animals and nature. You can say he is a nature's soul. I reached his home and got out of my car.

My nostrils filled was filled with Jasmine

My nostrils filled was filled with Jasmine. Smell of my jiminie hyungie.
I saw him watering his little garden and then sitting down to talk to a butterfly. How can anyone be so gentle and soft?

I went to his back slowly and the moment he stood up I hugged him tight from behind digging my nose in the crook of his neck. I took a deep breath "Hmm.. So good".

He froze in my arms as I turned him around. Eyes filled with tears as our eyes meet he force them close bringing his hands to my chest and pushing to make a distance.
"Hyung~~ Why won't you welcome your donseang?" I again took my nose to his neck and licking his skin over his glands waiting for the day when I will mate him and make him MINE forever.

He whimpers when I licked him and I love it when he shivers under my dominance. He is two years elder than me but so weak infront of me.

"Smelling so seductive for your alpha, hyung."

"L..leave me Jungkook" he cried under my hold.

"Cook something for me. I am hungry hyung". I leave him and he rushed inside his small hut. As if that little hut can keep me out.

I went inside everything is still same. That is what I loved about home our home.

I see him heating some food with little sniffles from his crying

"Hyung~ you are earning well I heard you are working at a preschool still living like this" I ask him once again back hugging him and my chin on his shoulder as he heat up the food.

"Answer!" I ask in a dark and low register voice as I put more strength on my grip around his waist.

"Huh.. Y..ye Pups are very sweet but its not well paid. H.. Al.. Also I need to pay for my father in the hospital so.." I interpretted and shouted "PAYING FOR THAT FUCKER. Let him die hyung he don't deserve you.." I was talking when he turned around and pushed me hard

"AND YOU DO? When you are the one who put him there?" He startled and his face expression softens in fear when he realized what he did. I could tell from his smell he was coming into submission and anticipating my next action. I growled as my eyes turned dark and came closer to him. He slowly moved backward as I caged him in between my arms and kitchen counter. I whispered "I will rip all of them who will hurt you hyung then, NO matter who they FUCKING ARE" I gritted my teeth in the end.

I knew if I stayed I would cross my boundaries. I left his little hut.
I could hear him cry and taking deep breath as some cats entered his hut to give him comfort.

Mating can only happen when an alpha is 18. Jimin hyung is 19 but I am still waiting to be 18 right now all I can do is smell him deep and give him love bites.

Please Vote!

Bye!!

To be contd.