7

Jungkook POV

When I came to the US for the meeting a year ago I got to know Russian Mafia was playing big and playing to capture Asia under their control which belonged to us. However they didn't know that they are against a pure breed alpha who can rip their faces and eyes even if they glance at something which belonged to him. And I did exactly that. I proposed to have war if I win they would leave our territory and never come back and if I lose they can have what they want.
Six months of fight among our packs and I ripped his son head from his body and threw it on his dad's feet.
I growled and warned them never to look on something which was mine.

The settlements were taking time and I need to be here to maintain my territory in power and make amends with the US pack to remain our friends and take oaths to protect each other.

My mom and dad came to the US last month. Its been tough but I need to do all this and I know it will take more time. Today is my birthday and I look at the time. Its been an hour in my birthday and I am no where near my doll.

I promised I would claim him the next minute I'll be 18. But here am I, oceans apart. I go to my bedroom which is filled with Jiminie hyung photos and stand in front of one. 

Look at my good boy

Look at my good boy. Sitting so prettily.

I fucking miss his eye smile

My cute mochi and seductive hyung

My cute mochi and seductive hyung. How I miss him in my arms. If everything would be alright. I would be fucking him hard and claiming my omega. Filling his tummy with my seed. That would be so sexy to see.
I started to pump my dick up and down. Thinking of his of thick lips and collar bones.

His lips around my dick as he sucks me hard and beg for more on his knees

His lips around my dick as he sucks me hard and beg for more on his knees. His collar bone which will be decorated with my bite marks. Everyone else to see he fucking belongs to me.
I cum on my phone.

Just wait my mochi, daddy will come soon.

Mr. Jeon POV

Jungkook protected my territory and he is making good relationships with the US and Canadian mafia now. I am fucking proud of him. He knows his power and he knows how to use it. I am sure my business will not fall a part until I have my son.
"I am afraid for kookie" my omega speaks her mind in a lower tone. I grabbed her close to my chest taking in her cinnamon smell. Her smell always provides me comfort. I hummed in her neck and ask "what do you mean, honey?" She turns around and looks at me "You had me honey when you were introduced to this dark world. You would come back to me. Jungkook has no one." She tells me in a worried voice.  "No, he has his slave boy. If needs a release, we can bring him here by tomorrow flight" her eyes widens.. "No no, no.. I mean calling him here might distract kookie. He is doing a good job. I was just saying and nothing else." She drops her eyes and stare at my chest. I snuggle in more "its okay let him have the taste of power. Once he is powerful he can have anyone he wants" she didn't reply but hummed after few seconds. And we drifted to sleep.

Mrs. Jeon POV

I don't want jimin to be one of jungkook's whore. I know jungkook loves him and he loves my son too. Maybe this distance will tone down my son's obsession and make him realize the beauty of love. Jimin is the only one who can bring my kookie back to me.

Jimin POV
Our little dinner party was over and I was back in my hut.
I open my childhood album and look at his pictures. So innocent, pure, and cute my koo koo baby.

 So innocent, pure, and cute my koo koo baby

But now

Now everything is so different. There was a time when if i would hurt myself even by accident he would panic and bring me ice cream and different things to eat. Now he is the one most hurting me. Before he would help grandma and elder people around or on the street. Now he beats up my dad to make him slip into a coma.

What did he saw me doing that day when he called me slut and turned my life upside down? What made you hate my dad so much whom you used to call uncle? Am I the reason for all his maddness?

I hope one day you give me my answers.

Happy Birthday Kookie I miss you. I closed my eye, bringing the picture close to my heart as my tears escaped my eyes. And slowly I drifted to sleep.

Please vote
Tbc