10

Jungkook POV

He passed out. But I feel content. Today I got to taste him. The desire I was holding back was finally my reality.
I cover him and hug him to sleep.

All these years I worked hard and burned myself out but I always lacked sound sleep. Now that he is my arms I felt complete. I gave some soft licks to his mark and I couldn't know when sleep consumed me.

Jimin POV
I woke up with a heaviness on my waist and a hot breath on my neck. It was

Him

I tried to get out of his hold but be held me tighter. I spent 10 mins in his arms thinking would this scenario be different if he and I were actually couple.
He has come back after 5 years. I don't know what he did, where he was, or how he was living and now he suddenly came and claimed me his.

"His"

Some years earlier I would be proud but now...

Now.. Everything is so confusing. His concern and personality turned 180 for me.
One day we were sweet childhood lovers to the next day when I was his bitch.

I slowly got up without disturbing him. When we were younger watching him sleep was one of my favorite things to do.

"He still looks like a bunny"

I didn't even realize when tears formed in my eyes as the night flashbacks took me over. He was rough and didn't care what I wanted that broke my heart. I started to go into my heat again. I was trembling in pain when he woke up.

"Just ask for it" he whispers in my ear holding me tightly in his hold.

"NO!!!" I gritted my teeth and begging to Luna in my mind to make it better.

"So stubborn! You will die without me!!" He yelled hovered over me holding my both wrist on my sides. As he bury his face in my neck and constantly licking my mark.

"Nooo! You marked me without my consent, but I would never ever mate you. You are not my kookie. You are a MONSTER!!" I yelled in pain as my tears left my eyes.

He left my hands and sat on the bed "You say I am a monster? (Dark chuckle) then I should show what a monster can do, hyung" He emitted strong forest pheromones which made my omega crazy.

My body was trembling and I started producing slick "p..please don't" i asked as I closed my eyes. My body was paralyzed.

"Why hyung? You said I was a monster! And Monsters eat up their prey!!" He started kissing me as his hands roamed on my body and pinched my nipples.

I was terrified

He was not in his right mind. "I am sorry!!" I yelled. "Please Kookie don't do this" i begged him. "You loved me kookie I know you are there please listen to your hyung. Kookie please STOP" I was constantly crying as I was asking him to stop. If he is my mate he could feel my distress in his heart too.

He left me and grabbed his clothes and went away. I covered myself with the bedsheet and I was crying.

Jungkook POV
I couldn't do it!

I could but my heart stopped me. I could sense his broken heart. He called me Monster. Well he was not wrong I am a monster but I never wanted to be like that for him. I don't know what I feel for him is love or obsession. All I know is he is all I want.

I can rip this world apart if they tried to keep me away from him.
Yet how can I battle him? He is the one who doesn't want me.

I can easily make him slave to my pheromones. He would go in heat whenever I want. I could fuck him whenever I desired. I am a pure-breed and that is the power I have on any omega. They are mere subjects to my sexual fantasies.

But what I want from him is far greater than that. I want to see that lost happiness in his eyes which was once mine. I want to feel his kisses on my head whenever he watched me sleep. I wanted his pouts whenever I ignored him. I wanted Him. JUST HIM.

Please vote

Tbc.