14

Jimin POV

I woke up with a slight head ache. I looked around to see a big dark bedroom with curtains closed and no sunlight.
I tried to get up from the bed, breathing heavy I could feel the rage in my heart but that rage doesn't belong to me. It was jungkook's. This was enough to know that I was in his bedroom. I got up from bed. I checked myself, my clothes were different but there were no marks on me just my Alpha mark on my neck.
I opened the curtains to let sunlight in and stared out the window. There was a big garden with all kinds of flowers right outside. I tried to open slide the big window door but it was locked.

"Trying to escape?" I heard a voice. I turned around to see Jungkook standing by the door with a food tray in his hands.

My voice was chocked I wanted to answer it but his aura was too strong that my knees were giving out.

He came closer and set the tray on the table and continued to walk my way. He came closer and closer he grabbed me by my neck as he whispered in my left ear "Don't even think about it, if you don't wanna see me lose my sanity" He pushed my neck on the right, taking a big sniff in. I could feel goosebumps and cold in my spine. He continued with the lick on my neck "Mmm~" I could hold my voice back.
He chuckled " You like that huh?" I was back to my senses and tried to push him away. He was too strong.

Feeling defeated, I had tears in my eyes and I made eye contact with him. He was so close to my face staring at me. "P-please, it hurt-s" I could feel him grasping my neck more but eventually letting me go.

"Eat, fresh up and come to my study" He turned around and left the room. Finally my knees gave out and I slided down, holding my chest I did some deep breathing. I got myself up, hot miso soup was on the table but i decided to fresh up.

JK POV
Once he will be in my study I have some questions to ask and a paper to sign *marriage documents*.
He said he won't mate me, He wont mate a monster. But now I will make him the bride of this very lucifer.

It has been an hour and he was not here I was mad but now I am worried as well. Knowing he didn't get my knot during heat can cause distress in the body. Althou it been a week already but the effects still last long. As I was starting to get up to go and check on him I heard a faint knock on the door.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said and he entered the room. He was wearing my white shirt reaching his thighs and shorts under it.

"Come closer and sit" He hesitated but as we make eye contact he came closer and sat down.
I toned down my pheromones and expressed some calming ones which helped him to have normal breathing rate.

His eyes down on his lap, fidgeting his fingers, and a hint of sour smell.
"Look at me" I said as he collected his courage to do the same.

"Sign these Now" I pointed on the papers settled in front of him which he picked up and glanced.

"No" the firm word with soft voice he put the papers back on the table to get up to leave.

He is really testing my patience. He turned around and said "I told you I will not mate, you are not the one I loved" with tears in his eyes as he turned around again to leave.

Jimin POV
The papers had me shaken. He wanted me to sign marriage papers with the conditions of soul devotion. Knowing him I am aware he is pure breed because there is no other explanation of his intense energy and pheromones.

I wanted to marry him from my childhood. But this was not how two lovers formed a bond with a mere piece of paper.

As I was near the door to open it and leave someone one pushed the door close and turns me around to pin me to the door with my both hands in firm grip on the side.
"You make me lose control" He looked at me with pure red blood eyes. "Rejecting your ALPHA! YOUR ALPHA! You will agree to these papers and you will answer my questions. How the fuck you know V and why the FUCK WAS HE HUGGING YOU" I took him back to the table and threw papers at me. "Sign yourself or I can make you"

"One body, One soul, and One life I give my all self to you but you lose one heart, one love, one promise" I said to him as I signed the papers.

Tbc

Vote and comment