11

Jimin POV
He left. I was surprised that he choose to stop. I took a deep breath and coughed as my tears keep coming out. I prayed to Luna to show mercy to me. As my heat was coming down a little my foggy mind was getting cleared. 
I thought of my mother and her pain of heat when my dad was out flirting with other omegas when she needed him the most. I remember she used to hold me tight in her arms which made her calm down. 
I was little and her words were blurry in my mind but I recall her saying “Pups help”.

Spending my night taking ice baths in every hour made me survive the night. 
The next day I made a visit to the preschool I used to work in. There we have an infants room where I used to take care of the pups. I took permission to spend time with pups and they granted as I was familiar with the school. 
That was how I managed to remain alive during my first heat after being marked. 
My mark is still black and ugly. 

My stage performance is coming and I need to practice well for suga and hobi hyung. They love music and dance and they have invested in there company their all savings I am their most valued artist and one of the main sources of money.  

JK POV
I decided to focus on my work as I feel hyung is all okay now. My mind is not restless as it was that night. The only problem is after getting taste of hyung and his heavenly pheromones I went into my rut. 

I was capable to go in his nest to make an absolute mess of him and breed him as much as I want but I stopped myself. I don’t want to scare him away and my rut would be fatal for him to handle. My rut continued for 3 days. 

All these days I locked myself in the dungeons of my club “HUR” with three omegas drenched in Jasmine oil and perfume. My rut maybe gone but I never reached my high. I could hear his screams saying “NO” and rejecting me as his Alpha. It made my mind blind with a monster craving to have him. I ended up killing all those three omegas. 

“Updates?” I messaged someone on my phone. My heart was beating fast wanting to see him, hear his voice, touch him, hold him in my arms.

“*Attached video*- He is practicing” The person replied

I watched his video and took a screenshot of my favorite pose as I was able to breathe again.

One thing is clear in my mind 

“I don’t want him rather I NEED HIM” He was my source to survive. I may have marked him forcefully but I knew if I didn’t I would have died. I am ready to accept his hate but I can never accept a life without him. 

For the past five years I emerged myself in the work just keeping the thought that 

“One day I will return home. I will return to him.”

Please Vote

Tbc