5

Jimin POV
Now that I know jungkook is in town I need to be ready for him everytime. He comes in odd hours and demand different things from me. Like cooking food, listening songs together, teach me his new recipes, doing art, ask me to dance, watch movie, sometimes he also grabs me to cuddle and sleep, and lastly licking my neck or kissing me. However beyond kissing he never did anything.

The first time when he kissed me was six months ago. He spent his ruts with different omegas girl or boy. It was a rainy day when he threw me in front of his friends V, Namjoon hyung, and Hobi hyung and demanded me to dance for them because he saw me dancing with my other friends. I refused and curled myself in a corner of the room head in my arms tightly holding myself why? Its because usually they would use their pheromones to force me into heat and then leave me in the dark room all by myself locked for a day. Before leaving Jungkook would ask me "want me to fuck you, hyung?" and I refused everytime. Falling into insanity and craving for his dick to fuck me. My inner omega would scream for it. But I knew he was not my kookie anymore.

However I was afraid of one the most Namjoon hyung once he spanked me that it made me accidently moan since then he thinks that I enjoy submitting. He threatened me that he would tell others and jungkook about my guilty pleasure if I tell anyone about his drugs addiction. I had no option but to become an errand boy for Namjoon. School was never a happy or safe place for me anymore.

I was watching news when headlines stated Mr. Jeon was in a hospital. It was my duty to go visit him at least for every thing he did for me. I am educated because of him even though I was there for his son but still today I know how to read and write. Otherwise, my dad was not concerned at all.

I went to the hospital with some flowers I plucked from my garden.

I met Mrs. Jeon as I bowed to her and she hugged me warmly. She was the only mother figure to me. As me and kookie grew up together, she took care of me as her son.
When we were small she prepared a whole playing area in the house for just both of us.

I loved every second I spent in there

I loved every second I spent in there. The memories were full of laughter, snacks, and playing.
When things fall apart between me and jungkook also caused me and her to grow apart. I was seeing her after a year today. Last time was Jungkook's birthday when me and her made him his favorite cake.

It was a happy day

It was a happy day.

We greeted each other. She had some tears in her eyes after seeing me same as mine. She touched my cheek loving caresing it.
"How are you my mochi?" She said while crying.
"I am good, eomma" her eyes widened when she saw my neck. Jungkook left his traces.
"I am sorry, Jiminah. P..please forgive kookie" she cried harder losing her balance in my arms.
"Eomma, its okay. I am not mad. I am just waiting for my kookie to come back to me." I replied in a breaking voice.
"I know its hard to love Jeon's men. I am one of you jiminah. But please don't leave my kookie. He is little bit sane because he goes back to you." She continued crying speaking between taking breaths.
"Yes eomma, I promise I will not leave him until he asks me to." I held her hands tightly in my hands. As she cried on my shoulder.

I left flowers by Mr. Jeon's side and kissed his forehead. As Mrs. Jeon watched me she told me jungkook was back in the US for the business. As I was leaving the hospital I got a message

My Alpha❤
"Wait for me doll"

Jungkook saved his name on my phone as my alpha and I was instructed never to change it and always reply back to him. But I didn't reply anything. Doll was I just an object to him? A doll who he can play with and toss when bored?

Now I was relaxed as I knew I have some peaceful days ahead. As nobody knows how long would Jungkook take to come back. I hope I enjoy my days living in my hut, doing my job, and spending time with animals.

Its been ten days. My life is same everyday. I go to my job in the morning to noon and then attend my college from noon to evening. I am majoring in  cultural studies focused on dance.
My dream is to perform in classic theatres and teach dance to students
like me.

One thing I miss is a feeling of having friends. In the fear of Jungkook no one wanted to be my friend. In college I have many people around me but I don't know how to approach them. As I am afraid if jungkook got to know about any of them they will be expelled. Which will ruin their future.

I was keeping my dance shoes back in the locker when someone approached me and said "You dance really well" he had a gummy smile on his face waiting for my reply.

I was not sure if he was talking to me as I looked if there was someone else

I was not sure if he was talking to me as I looked if there was someone else. But then he said "I am talking to you Park Jimin! You dance well" I bowed my head a little and replied thank you and took my bad as I walked away. He yelled "See you tomorrow by the way I am Min Yoongi. I joined these classes for you!" I was walking in speed and eventually the voice died down.

I came back home ate dinner as I lied on my bed "Min Yoongi hm.. Gummy smile and chocolate smell" i smiled as I felt I made a new friend today.

Please Vote

Tbc