2

Jimin POV
I was in my garden taking care of plants and talking to animals when suddenly someone back hugged me, more like caged me from behind in a tight hold. My tears came out and my heart sank when I heard his voice "Hmm.. so good".

He was back.

The darkness was back to hold me in once again. He turned me around and licked my neck above my glands and sniffed me again. I could feels shivers down my spine and I was choking inside holding my breath in I don't want to upset him.

He went away... I took some deep breaths and some cats surrounds me and lie on my lap to offer comfort. Their soft purs calmed me down. It's not first time I was scared of him.

Me and jungkook or should I say 'my saekki' or jungkookie or jungkookah or koo koo San or kookie. We were close. So close that we could die if been apart. My omega inside me claimed him as my alpha when I was 15 and he was 13. Me and him were in the same class and same preschool. I was introduced to education 2 years late that's my I was the hyung in every class. My dad was Mr. Jeon's driver. When one day Mr. Jeon saw me and decided to send me school with jungkookie to protect him. However it was always the opposite he was the one protecting me. I still wonder what happened in high school. He changed my kookie was not in him. I saw him gradually turning into a monster like he was in the process of being Satan. He started to bully me and touch me in different ways. My friends was afraid of him and eventually everyone left me. I was "Jk's bitch" for everyone.

Things started breaking between us when one of our classmates joined me in the dance club at school. Jungkook would bunk his music club to see me dance. He got into some fights and then it was more frequent. After sometime it was not just about us but everything as a whole. He stopped studying, stopped music, and found girls to make out and do some stuff. I once saw him coming out of janitor closet I was hurt for some reason. Seeing a 15 year old doing that was a taboo for me. I was disappointed in him. I knew he was a pure breed alpha which made his body built more than others and he hit his rut when he was 14.
Things were falling a part between us but things broke when one day he beaten my dad that today he is in coma. I still don't know the reason and when I try to talk he would just shut me up "You don't need to know princess" or "Give daddy a kiss I tell you then" or "Beg me more".

During middle school I heard a rumor "Jimin is hired by the jeons as Jungkook's slave" Well they were not wrong. I was working for the family to protect him and Mr. Jeon even paid me for it. It was my pocket money which I was saving to go to dance school. One day kookie came in the empty class when I was about to leave and grabbed my hands pushing to the wall and caging me his sore pheromones making me kneel infront of him. I slide down as my knees gave up and he came down to my level and said in a lower tone in my ear "You enjoy having others, slut? Now I will show you real me".

That was the exact moment when my blessed friendship turned into a curse of darkness.

Please vote

Tbc..