6

Jimin POV
I was in the lecture for Korean history when someone sat by my side and dropped his bag with a force on the table.
"Hi Jiminie, how are you? Did you reach home fine yesterday?" He greeted me and sat. I bowed my head and nodded with a smile.
"Jiminah I am a basketball player and.." he stopped as I suddenly looked at him with a question mark on my face.
He yelled "ya!!!!! I know I am short but my skills are fucking great!!! I am a shooting gaurd. Don't laugh!!" He said in a louder voice. I thought he got offended and I stood up to bow 90 degree and said sorry. He laughed and said "we are friends min! Its okay. Don't be formal. Wait what is your age?" He asked me as I sat back on my chair.
"I am 19 soon be 20" his eyes sparked up and said "I am your Hyung!!! I am 22. I had some family matters so I took break in college but now I am back. Well to be honest I am not good with people but you my friend smell amazing and it calms me also you are so small that I am taller than you. So I chose you. I am your hyung now. You can call me anything!"

I was feeling happy as he was chatting with me. He is my hyung? I have a hyung now. Would that mean I can rely on him? Will he be like Jin hyung from my workplace? I was thinking when he snapped his fingers I regained my focus and said "How about Cat hyung, hyung?" I giggled "Hyung you look like a cat" he didn't say anything I thought he will leave as I insulted him maybe. He spoke "Why cat?" I replied "You look like a cat and chocolate smell feels like a brown cat. Sorry hyung I will not...."
"Okay I like it. I am your brown cat hyung now" I smiled when he said that. Wow I have a hyung now.

Things were going good. I had a friend now to attend classes with and an opportunity to make memories from college like any normal person.

Its been a year since I become friends with Yoongi hyung. And a year since I last saw jungkook. He never contacted me after that message. An year of without his cheeky smile or grabbing me to sniff me or lick me. Me and Mrs. Jeon met one more time and she told me that jungkook has been busy now with the business and it is difficult for him to come back to Korea.

I missed him yes.... But i missed my kookie not Jungkook who was rude and hurtful to me. I don't know what business they own but I do know Jeons are filthy rich. Bora city is a kind of official kingdom to the Jeons.

Today Jungkook is 18 years old. When we were in middle school.

Flashback

Once we were in a bus listening to a song by IU in our ear phones one I had it and one he had. Suddenly he asked me what I was planning to give him on his 18th birthday. He was 13 then I replied "whatever you ask kookie, anything. Hyung will work hard and buy it for you" He looked at me and said "No hyungie I have money. I want something else" I looked at him and paused the song we were listening and asked him "seriously kookie do you have anything in mind. If yes tell me or I can wait till you....." He made me stop talking by putting his fingers on my lips and came closer to me.

"Let me mark you hyung and make you mine"

I was astonished on his action and my omega heart bloomed as my smell turned into sweet. He continued

"Your smell tells me you'd be happy to give me yourself hyungie"

His doe eyes looking into me. I pushed his finger from my lips and said "Ya! That is for your lover and.." He cut me again and said "that is what I want. The moment i'll be 18 I will come to have you hyung you better be ready" and he got down from the bus as our school was here. And I was left blushing that was the moment when I accepted him as my Alpha.

Present

Look at me now. I took a shower wore nice clothes, made dinner, prepared my nest and waiting for him like a good omega. Waiting to be claimed by him. Its been an hour since his birthday started and he said he would be here the moment he will be 18.