☆First class☆

2000 . Mon. Aug 28

Hearing that stupid alarm kinda pissed you off, and so did your mom's screaming at you and your siblings to wake up. Now you wish you could tell her to shut the hell up but. Everyone knows you'd get your ass kicked. Which I'm sure your siblings would love to watch but you wouldn't love to feel.

"WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL and it's literally the first gosh damn day" You heard your mom yelling up the stairs.

Now everyone also knows you have anger problems..so no one went in your room to wake you up physically and you appreciated that except sometimes they forgot. Including your best friend as you heard her literally climb into your window.

"you're seriously not up."

You heard her say as you finally smashed the shit out of your new alarm clock.

"Aww isn't that like your 20th one," she said

"That's actually great because now I know exactly what I'm getting you for your birthday, again"

she then threw herself onto you

You then sat up with your bed hair and death stared her

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." 

She then looked at you sarcastically offended
As she pulled you out of bed

"Come onnn" she extended her words as she was having a hard time trying to pull you out of bed.

"I can get up myself." You said

"No. No, you can't" she said in a very light tone

"Fine I'll get up," you said pulling away from her and getting out of bed and went to the bathroom.

You tried opening it but it was locked so you banged on it

You started to groan

"WHO THE HELL IS IN THE BATHROOM"  banging on the door harder

"IT'S OCCUPIED" you heard your brother in there

"HURRY UPP."

"I WAS IN HERE FIRST YOU KNOW"

"I DONT GIVE A SHI-"

"What?" You heard your mom say behind you

"Nothing," you said as you slightly look behind you then back to the bathroom door

"No say what you were about to say." Your mom said

"I literally wasn't gonna say anything," you said as you heard the toilet flushing and then saw the door open.

"She totally was about to say shi-" your brother said

"Don't you even dare" your mom said

You just stared at him disgustingly

"You didn't even wash your hands," you said pushing him out of the bathroom and then slamming the door

You heard your mom outside the bathroom scolding your brother and telling him to wash his hands downstairs. While you were listening to that you looked up into the mirror and saw how messy you looked but you didn't really care because you were about to be one of the hottest girls at school anyway. Once you were done brushing your teeth washing your face doing a little bit of makeup and fixing your hair you went back into your room where you saw your closet doors open to see your best friend looking through your stuff.