☆Meeting boys at the park☆

While you were sitting in the last class before lunch you were writing in your note book about some random things like extra notes for class and some random drawings around the pages while listening to lucky by Britney Spears.
When all of a sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked up and it was Milan she was sitting on her desk, you pulled your ear buds out to hear what she was saying and she just pointed to the back of the class you looked over confused and it was the boys (Evan, Andy, and Shuji, and some other random boys) play fighting a little, now you were even more confused looking back at Milan

"I don't get it?" You said.

"look" she replied.

This time shuji was looking at you smiling and when he noticed you looking he waved, and you waved back.

You turned back to your desk catching Milan smiling at you "I mean like he def wants to hit" and you just looked at her scrunching up your face.

"Ew...Why would you even say that" you said.

She shrugged and sat in her seat. It was Almost the end of class and the teacher gave us a little bit of free time, so you were about to put your earbuds back in until you heard three other girls giggling behind you. You looked back to see what they were giggling about and one of the girls started walking over to the boys smiling and twirling their hair, and you didn't really care at first until you saw her go up to shuji specifically. Now you weren't really jealous just more interested in the situation, you couldn't really hear what they were saying but you could tell the boys were excited for shuji except Evan and Andy they seemed to not like her for some reason. But because you couldn't tell what they were saying you tried to figure out what was happening with body language she was twirling her hair and swaying around a little with her other hand on her hip she had her hoodie dropping of her shoulder which it wasn't like that before she walked over there, and her spaghetti strap and bra strap were showing, you could tell she pulled her jeans down to show her stomach a little more, then she started playing with her necklace instead of her hair and you could tell she was getting more and more excited. She jumped up and down a little while clapping her hands and went back to her friends and they seemed very happy for her then you looked back at the boys. Shuji noticed and waved again with Evan and Andy watching this time but you didn't wave back not because you were angry, sad, or jealous but because the bell rung, you looked back at your desk and started packing your things up, you walked to your locker alone this time because you and Milan decided it would be faster to put your things away at the same time rather then waiting for the other person to put their things away then going to the next person's locker and waiting again.

Immediately you felt a tap on your shoulder thinking it was Milan

"Yes-?" You cut yourself off

It wasn't Milan it was Evan and Andy they followed you to your locker

"hello again you two" you said turning back to your locker continuing to put your stuff away

"Hey" they said in unison

"Do you need something?" You asked

"Uhh so you know that girl Maddie" Evan said

"Maddie ray?" You asked

"No..uhh Maddie D" he said snapping his fingers while thinking of her name

"Oh yeah why?" You asked

"Well she kind asked shuji out.." Evan replied

"Your point??" You said while finishing up putting your things away

"Well shuji didn't want to turn her down cause he felt bad and then his dumb ass decided it was a good idea to invite us and we don't wanna go with him alone cause we know that she's gonna be all flirty with him and it's just gonna be awkward" he said