☆Party invite☆

You had realized you and Shuji were getting closer and closer by the day and it had already been a few good weeks into the school year.

You decided that Shuji was your official crush, and you liked him, I mean who wouldn't he's sweet, he's funny, and mature well- for the most part. Shuji was well aware you felt some type of way towards him but he didn't know in what way like, if you liked him or if you like liked him you know? Anyway, you also knew Shuj liked you but again you too didn't know in which way. You decide to keep things slow. Yes, you did have a feeling he liked you but you still didn't want him to know because what if he didn't like you like that? No one else knew he was your crush they just knew you thought he was cute so things were going well for you.

"Good morning!"

You smiled "Good morning" The person saying good morning was Evan one of your best friends of course, and it was a good morning for you and usually you hate the mornings but there was just something different about this morning

"Woah, what was that" he replied

"What?" you questioned

"One," he paused as he put up his pointer finger "You never usually say good morning back you're always mad and two" he put another finger up "You smiled why are you smiling? Are you even really you?"

"Calm down, okay yes I'm me obviously" you rolled your eyes ", And today is just a good day so I said good morning back" You shrugged.

"Just wait till I tell Shuj about this," he said sarcastically dumbfounded

"Tell Shuj about what?" that's when Shuji came up to your desk with his backpack on one shoulder and a drink in his hand, and boy did he look cuter than ever with his jeans and oversized t, and his signature chain you couldn't help but stare for a bit.

"Is there something on my shirt" Shuji looked around confused as to why you were staring at him.

"Mm no." you shook your head and looked down

"Uhh okay.." he sat down at the desk next to you. "So what were you gonna tell Shujj" he extended the last part while opening his drink to take a sip.

"Why are you talking in the third person?" Evan asked, Shuji just shrugged. "Whatever, anyway I was just gonna tell you about how she said good morning back not only that she smiled IN THE MORNING" Evan dramatized it.

"Okay? That's what normal people do" he shrugged

"Yeah but she's not normal" Evan replied

"True." Shuji blurted out "So why the smiling?" he asked you

"No particular reason.." you glanced at him for a second.

"Okay?" He said confused "Um anyway what are you doing this weekend?"

"Um, sleep?" You smiled

"I'm watching you," Evan squinted at you

"What the actual fuck?" You turned towards him and just blinked.

Shuji just ignored him and continued, "So you're not doing anything?" He asked

"No, why" You turned away from Evan and towards Shuji

"Do you wanna come over?" he asked, this felt like one of those moments in the movies where there's a record scratch and everyone goes silent.

"Huh?" You could barely speak.

"Yeah, What!?" Evan almost yelled.

"Shhh calm down dude," Shuji shushed Evan "I said...do you want to come over?" he repeated himself