☆Uh oh☆

☆☆☆☆☆

"What are you gonna say when you see your sister?" you looked at Shuji with concern. "What do you mean?" He kept his eyes on the ground. "You know she's gonna hear what Kira said things go around that school so fast it's honestly hilarious" you sighed "And I don't know Maya that well but I do know that she will almost tell your mom anything," you thought about that and you felt worse for Shuji. "I'll talk to her before she can say anything it'll be fine" It seemed like he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

You've heard a lot of messed up rumors in this school but saying that you and Shuji give Maya and Anna drugs like almost every other day is just weird all you said to her is that Shuji didn't like her. Guess she took it to heart.

"Shuji..can I ask you a question" You two were at the park on the swings but you got up walking over to a bench which caused Shuji to get up and follow you. "What's the question?" He sat next to you and you two sat pretty close. "That rumor is not even believable, right? Like every other day come on"

He sighed "Yo people are so stupid and dramatic these days they probably will" You looked at his face not really making eye contact but just looking at his cute little features. "I guess I could see why she was upset I would be too if I got rejected by you" you laughed. "What's that supposed to mean?" He also laughed seeing it as you making fun of him. "I'm kidding, I mean I don't really know what she sees in you anyway," you said sarcastically. "Oh really?" He smiled.

"Yeah really" You and Shuji started to play fight a bit making you laugh. "I don't know maybe it's cause I'm just really hot," Shuji said while trying to pin you down. "Really? I don't know about that I mean maybe to her but she doesn't really know that you actually smell so bad sometimes it's not even funny" you laughed while resisting him trying to tickle you. "That's so not true I smell good all the time you're the one who stinks" You finally got the upper hand and tried to push him down "I smell like vanilla and roses" You two continued to bicker like that until you both got tired which didn't take long.

While you were trying to catch your breath Shuji was looking at you "What?" You asked. "Am I really not cute?" He asked he didn't really care what you thought but at the same time, he did. "Aww, Shuji is sad I said he wasn't cute" You pinched his cheeks and he slapped your hands off playfully. "Don't worry you're very cute," you sighed you were still a little out of breath and you put your legs up over Shuji's and laid down. "You're not too bad either," he said and you playfully hit him.

He held your legs so they wouldn't fall off the bench and you two just stayed there talking until you got bored

☆☆☆☆☆

Shuji decided he was hungry so you went to get snacks together, school was almost out and Evan and Milan would probably meet up with you two later so you got something for them too. "You gonna call me tonight?" He asked. "Maybe depends" you shrugged "I know your mom doesn't allow you guys to be on the phone by a certain time." He nodded "I'll just sneak and call you" he laughed and you shook your head "That's not how it works" he put his arm over your shoulder.

You two were walking somewhere close to school so that Evan and Milan wouldn't have a hard time finding you. You were eating some chips and Shuji was drinking a soda. "Do you like me?" you paused at the sudden question.

"What?" You didn't want to move it was like a fear response you didn't even want to look at him. "Do you like me?" He asked again. "I mean yeah you're cool" you tried to calm yourself and play it cool. "That's not what I meant dude," he chuckled. "What you mean like, like like you?" You asked. "Do you have a crush on me" It seemed like he found the question to be a joke so you didn't know if you should answer honestly or if you should treat it as a joke also. "Shut up" you laughed nervously.