Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

Sitting down at a table, a group of three where talking about the new game that out. NWO, a VRMMO type of game. 

Kaede: "A new game?"

Risa: "Yea, I'm talking about this one" 

Risa lifted up the game and showed it to her friends, One of them being a boy whereas the other was a girl.

Risa: "This new VRMMO has been topping the charts lately. And it goes by the name of New World Online"

The third member of the group was looking at his own copy of the new game

(Minus what I assume is a tongue piercing. But you may keep it if you want. Also, the right eye is F/C [favorite color] in color. if you want)

Risa: "What do you think Y/N?"

Y/N: "Risa, I know you enjoy games. And I only got this to humor you, and it got me curious about what it offers."

Risa: "You two do have the system to run the game don't you?"

Kaede: "Oh, the one I bought after giving in to your sweet whispers."

Y/N playfully nudged Kaede's shoulder with a chuckle

Y/N: "You know you can always say no"

Kaede: :Oh quite it Y/N. You know Risa is my friend"

Y/N: "oh I am just teasing you Kaede. Besides, my sibling got me the system as they are one of the devs. And in their words, I may be the younger sibling, but no special treatments."

Risa: "truth is. I have not even started playing it myself. So it has been collecting dust. And that's good Y/N, no-one wants special treatment."

Kaede: "Look now, A game cannot be that special"

Y/N: "Don't knock it until you give it a try"

Risa: "I even made you a beginner's guide to help you out" Smiled

Time skip

Inside of Y/Ns bedroom, Y/N was currently putting on the said system he was given by their sibling to play the game. Looking at the cover  of NWO one last time before placing the game onto his table. A chuckle leaving his lips.

It can be seen that men and women holding swords and staffs were drawn on the package of New World Online, which was also written with colorful letters.

Y/N: "I wonder what you have to offer. Well then. Only one way to find out I suppose."

Y/N placed the headgear on and started up the game, And then, it became the time to dive into the cyber world. It's a feeling after a long time. Y/N closed his eyes, and the next time he opened them, it was already the game's world. There are still configurations remaining, and it couldn't be in the middle of a town from the start. A name screen would pop up in front of him, pondering on what his in game should be.