Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

The day of the first event has arrived, Y/N and Kaede were standing in the main plaza where participants continuously gathered.

In addition, a gigantic screen appeared in the sky. With that, they should be showing interesting players. That will be watched by non-combat users and players that had not participated.

Y/N and Kaede looked at each other

Kaede: "Good luck out there P/N"

Y/N: "Yea, same goes with you Maple"

???: "Well then, the first event! Battle Royale will be started!"

From here and there, the noise like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! echoed. Kaede also raised her fist up although she was shy, and shouted. Y/N did a fist bump into the air with excitement. There flows an announce with loud volume.

???: "Well then, the rules will be explained once more! The time limit is three hours. The stage will be a newly created event map! The number of players defeated and the times being defeated, damage dealt and damage received. Using this criteria points will be computed, and will be ranked! Furthermore, event items will be sent to the top ten players! Please do your best!!"

After saying that, the countdown before the teleportation was shown on the screen, and when it became zero, Kaede and Y/N were enveloped by light and teleported.

Y/N: "Huh? Where, am I?"

Y/N looked around as he appeared in a forest, rubbing the side of his cheek before walking around. Putting some traps here and there, hiding them from the public eye. While walking around the forest, he bumped into another player who was wielding a battle-axe.

Y/N: "ehh, hi-hi there"

???: "Hello noob, no hard feelings"

The player drew their axe and went for a slash. Y/N quickly backed away before a spike made of ice pierced the player. Making the player surprised and shocked.

???: "What?"

Y/N: "Sorry buddy, I do not plan to lose right now. And yes. No hard feelings"

Y/N sends another spike into the player and they vanished. Explosions and screams soon echoed behind him, A small grin forming in his mouth.

Y/N: "Seems the traps worked as well"

While going through the forest to into an opening of any kind, he would sent his remaining traps behind him while using his ice dragon magic to get massive area of effects to defeat enemy players.

Once out of the forest, he arrived in an open area with massive pillars laying around the place. Eyeing them before using his bunny jump to get on top of the tallest pillar.

Y/N: "This game is amazing, I love it!"

Walking along the surface of the pillar, Y/N would draw out his bow along with some arrows, watching as players exit the forest and walk towards the pillar.

Taking aim at them he lets go of the string and defeated them, repeating the same actions while defeating 24 of them. The same amount as the arrows he had. Clicking his tongue in annoyance before putting his bow back.

Y/N: "I really need more arrows after this event"

Meanwhile at the First Event Spectator Seat 3

241 Name: Nameless Spectator

"Is Pain the champion after all? He's has game's highest level, probably matchless"

242 Name: Nameless Spectator