Chapter 6 (rewrite)

Risa, Y/N and Kaede were in the town of the second stage. Because today was the day for the second event, their fighting spirits were perfect, they also did all they could do to prepare. And right now, the announcement from the administration came.

Mascot: "This time's event will be an exploration type! The highlight is the 300 pieces of silver medal scattered in the field after teleporting! Gathering 10 pieces of these will make it into a gold medal, and you are able to exchange the gold medal to skills or equipments when the event is over!"

Y/N: Murmuring "So about 30 gold medals. Interesting" 

The announcement flows like that and the status window opens by itself, and shows the gold and silver medal. Within those, Kaede along with Y/N were familiar with the gold medal. It was the gold medal that Kaede and Y/N received as a commemorative gift for the last event.

Mascot: "The players in the top ten of the last event already have 1 gold medal each! You can defeat and steal it from them, or you can ignore and do your best on exploring"

A small grin formed on Y/N's face. Knowing well that means PvP would be an option. Some accessories such as luxurious rings and bracelets, weapons like large swords and bows are shown one next to the other in the window, every one of them is sleeping somewhere in the field that they were about to go. Of course, there was also large shields.

Mascot: "Even if you die, you will only drop medals! Your equipments would not drop so please do not worry! The only time that the medal would drop is when you are defeated by a player. Please do not worry, and do your best exploring! After death, you will respawn at the initial point that you are going to be teleported!"

For the meantime, it was a relief. If the equipments wouldn't be stolen, it would be at ease to some extent. They could do their best on exploration. Since one does not know where these medals are.

Mascot: "This time's event will last one week in game time, the time that would pass outside the game would only be two hours since we will be accelerating the time! There are some spots inside the field that monsters would not come inside so please take advantage of it!"

Y/N perks up at this, so monsters are within this event. Makes him wonder if players can level up during this. This also means that, even after sleeping and spending time inside the game for one week, it would only pass two hours in reality.

Y/N: "So, you cannot log out huh?"

Kaede: "How can I say this, that's a strange feeling"

Risa: "They said, once you log out you're not able to join the event again, that's why, we can't log out if we want to join the event until the end. After that... they said that party members will teleport on the same place"

Y/N: "Makes sense, one cannot go AFK during an event like this. You are just asking to not get any medals. Even logging out is a no go, be it for two hours"

Risa, Y/N and Kaede heard the explanation, saw it in the status window, and after discussing, decided to try to not log out.

Kaede: "Medals enough for three. I hope we get it"

Risa: "Let's do our best"

Y/N: "Yea, lets do our best girls"

The body of the three became light, and disappeared from the town of the second stage.

Y/N: Looks around "Huh?"

Kaede: " we're here?"

Risa: "it looks like we've arrived"

The feeling of earth that is sensed from the feet. The three were in the middle of an open grassland. You can see islands floating in the sky as if gravity had no effect on them, and you can also see mountainous areas far away. And in the wide open sky, you can see the appearance of dragons flying elegantly.