Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

Y/N: "Day three, lets get to it"

Kaede: "I also came today huh.."

With this, it's the third day of consecutive login. Although saying that it was for playing with Risa, but they got hooked to the hilt.

The feeling of success at the time Kaede gained a skill, and the feeling of success of increasing defense powers made her addicted, and before she noticed she turned on the hardware.

For Y/N on the other hand, he was just working on his traps and selling the loot he got for any better materials and equipment.

And Risa at the time, she was told by her parents to study so she couldn't play.

Appearing in the beginners town. Y/N had a look through town and saw Kaede. Waving at her.

Kaede: "Hey Y/N. How are you?"

Y/N: "I am fine. Went for defense huh? Also, in game I'm P/N"

Kaede: "Oh sorry, I went with Maple. Going for archer are you?"

P/N: "Yea, You know I am an archer back in school. Anyway" Sends Maple a friend request

Maple accepted the request and both look at each other.

Maple/P/N: "We are still in starting equipment."

Shield that has no decoration at all and very weak-looking short sword. A bow was pretty good, but would need some improvements.

When they looked around, there are high-level players here and there, and those people are wearing good equipments with decorations.

Kaede looked around for those kind of people for a while, and saw a man who had equipped a cool large shield. Kaede approached that man and called out to him. Y/N followed behind her. Shaking his head in amusement.

Maple: "Uhm excuse me. Where should I go to get that kind of cool shield?"

???: "Eh? Me?"

The man turned to face the duo.

The man was surprised because he was suddenly had been called out to.

Maple: "Yea, Your large shield, looks so cool"

Man: "Y-Yeah. Well, thanks...this is, an order-made you know. You can pay money to a non-combat class user and make it for you"

P/N: "Oh yea, the non combat classes. Almost forgot about them"

Maple: "I see, I see"

Man: "Let me think...you want me to introduce someone? As the kinship as same large shield user. And your friend can join us"

Maple: "Oh yes. Pretty please"

P/N: "I wonder if they make bows as well"

???: "Well then, come with me"

There exists the possibility of this being a fraud, but Kaede was only thinking about the large shield right now, so she wasn't able to think about that at all.

It was lucky for Kaede and Y/N that this man was really only being a friendly man. Because.

???: "No way...to think they will talk to me......I should write this on the bulletin boards later"

Right, this man was the Nameless Large Shield User from some bulletin board.

After walking for a while, they entered one store. Inside, a woman was working ahead of the counter.