chapter 4 (Rewrite)

We arrive at the main hub where the admins subside, watching over the game of NWO, they were currently rewatching the footage of Y/N and his interest change during the event. Confused about how it was possible while also panicking somewhat.

Admin 1: "How is this possible?"

Admin 2: "There is no glitch in the coding"

Admin 1: "But, but how can someone get a split personality in game?"

Admin 2: "I don't know, what do you think panda-san?"

They turn their attention to one of the programmers of the game, a small panda of Red and Green. A lollipop hanging in their mouth as they watched the footage.

Admin 3: "Isn't that the younger sibling you spoke about?"

Admin 2: "Maybe he has a split personality outside the game?"

Panda: "No, he doesn't" they would say while gritting their teeth "I cannot explain how this happened, but he doesn't have a split personality outside the game"

Admin 1: "Think it could be an in game split?"

Panda: "Looking back at it... He defeated a dragon, whereas his friend defeated the hydra. I'll have a look into this."

Admin 2: "I do hope you find something, because I don't think having someone with a split personality in the game is gonna go well"

Panda: "I have a feeling I might"

They nod before heading off to do their own thing, the panda looked back at the event. Biting down on the lollipop.

Panda: "Oh Y/N, how did you even do this?"

We slide back around to Y/N putting on his uniform, rubbing his hair lightly before heading to school. Notebook in hand and taking notes about the game. During these past few days, the sun had gotten stronger and the warmth feels good on his skin. It can be said that the spring has finally come. 

Y/N: "Once a week in game, kind of overpowering but is worth using if I am in a pinch"

Having passed through the gates of the school, He headed towards his class and arrived at his seat. Seeing Kaede had already arrived before him, he took his seat before returning to his notebook. He glanced over to Kaede and saw her grin before Risa entered

Risa: "I wonder what you are grinning at"

Kaede: "I-It's nothing at all!"

Y/N chuckled at this.

Risa: "Really〜? Oh, that's right. I didn't come for that today, ehem......fufu...by the way, Kaede-kun. I have a very important announcement today"

Saying that, Riza bended her waist and swiftly approached her face. Clearing her throat, and went on her way of saying it, to Risa who made a mystery character, Kaede also went with that.

Kaede: "Mumu!...What is it, Risa-kun. Your tension is high today"

Risa: "Right, that's right, you wouldn't believe it! It was because the permission to play the game, I got it today!"

Y/N: "Congrats Risa, looking forward to having you play with us"

Kaede clapped lightly. Risa probably did her best on studying, Kaede knew how happy she was. And only seeing her expression, Kaede also became happy.