Chapter 5 (Rewrite)

Risa: "Arrived!"

Kaede: "Let's enter right away!"

Y/N: "You sure are excited"

In front, there is the entrance of the stone ruins. If the information was correct, this should be the dungeon connecting to the second stage. Kaede, in the lead, walked in the path. Just by holding the Mirror of the Dark Night while walking, the defense is perfect.

After walking just like that, they encountered a monster. What appeared in front of them was a boar that was a little huge.

Risa: "Wind Cutter!"

Risa took the first move and shot magic. But that only decreased its health bar by 20%

Risa: "The power was decreased a lot. This is, I think I should raise my status debuff skill huh"

While she was saying that, the boar regains its posture and charged again. Y/N was about to attack the boar itself before seeing It was colliding towards Kaede with a lot of momentum. It was devoured by the large shield.

Risa: "Can I count on you during fights with the boar?"

Kaede: "Okay"

Y/N: "I'll watch our back"

Because the path was narrow, the boar charging was suicidal. The boars that doesn't know about Kaede's large shield jumps in by themselves. While going through left and right of the forks, they were slowly moving deeper.

Risa: "Oh! A different one came!"

When they entered a corner, what appeared in front of them was a bear. The bear would also jump in just the same, so Kaede made a stance with her shield. But, though.

When the bear swung its huge arm strongly, claw-shaped white effects flew. That was devoured and disappeared because of the large shield, but it was enough to make Kaede surprised.

Maple: "I-I was surprised"

Risa: "To think that it would attack in long-range. In addition, it's blocking the way while taking distance"

The bear that had a complicated movement pattern compared to the boar, is probably a monster of a higher rank than the boar.

Risa: "I will try to defeat it. Take a straight stance and make the large shield stand"

Kaede dropped the large shield to the ground by herself. It looked like that. That was the same with Kaede and the bear, and the bear thought that it was a chance, it charges.

Y/N: "Ice arrow!"

arrows of Ice pop out from the ground and impales the bear, dealing a good amount of damage before Y/N rushed towards it and grabbed a hold of it. The bear roaring as it tried to get the archer off it.

Risa: "P/N!"

Y/N: "I got this sally! I got this"

The bear would slam Y/N into the wall, dealing damage towards Y/N.

Y/N: "Ice arrow"

Y/N sends arrows of ice into the bear, impaling it some more as he killed it. Panting at this as he chuckled

Kaede: "You okay?"

Y/N: "Yea, Yea. I'm good"

Sally walked over to P/N and would heal his injuries

Risa: "Heal. Please don't go in head first okay?"

Y/N: "Okay, I promise Sally. Thanks for the heal though, I owe ya one"