Chapter 7 (Rewrite)

The slope of the ground started to appear. It looks like they're starting to enter the mountainous area.

Risa: "This mountain, other players should probably be moving towards it, so we should not let them go ahead of us"

Kaede: "That's right, let's hurry as much as possible"

Y/N: "Right-o. Let's do this"

The two climbed the mountain very quickly. The mountain that the two were climbing right now was the tallest. Right now, there weren't any other players around. Although, there is the possibility that they are climbing from another direction.

Risa: "Maple! P/N! Monsters are coming!"

Y/N: "Got it Sally!"

Kaede: "I got it!"

She exchanged her large shield to Snow White. Assuming that there is a boss monster, she is planning to save【Akujiki】. Very different with the sea of trees, there was a lot of monsters, so their battle count is increasing.

Risa: "Oh! I leveled up. I'm 19 with this! Status is... I'll put it all to AGI"

Y/N: "No levels here. Shame"

There are big boulders here and there, and monsters suddenly jumps out from there so it was a situation they couldn't let their cautious down. By one of them being always cautious of the surroundings alternately, they prepared for surprise attacks.

Because bird-type monsters attacks from the sky from time to time, they could only deal with it with magic, and their MP was taken away. Though they would let Y/N deal with any flying enemies they came across. The land monsters were wolf-types, they attack with quick movements.

Risa: "The ground is also really bad, so it's hard to do it."

Kaede: "Let's hurry up and climb!"

Y/N: "Yea!"

Two and a half hours of advancing while defeating monsters. There was also snow that have started to stack on the ground. *ZakuZaku*, they walked forward will making that sound.

Kaede: "Pretty much, we've advanced"

Risa: "probably only another hour before the peak?"

Y/N: "Yea probably"

Risa and y/n looked up to the peak. Because of that, they were able to notice monster ahead. About twenty meters ahead, there was a monkey that had a white fur covering its whole body. That monkey charged down while kicking off the snow.

Y/N: "Incoming!"

Kaede: "Un!"

The three braces themselves. Near the monkey, two bluish white magic circles emerged. There was a difference point with the monsters until now and the monkey. That is right, it could use magic.

Kaede: "【Cove】!"

Kaede instinctively covered Risa. Kaede felt from the large shield continuous blows. It was a continuous attack with ice gravels like a machine gun. Some of the attacks hitting y/n who had his arms crossed before losing his footing and fell backwards. Rolling down the mountain. Slowly becoming a snowball in the progress.

Risa: "P/N!"

Y/N: Muffled "Go ahead without me!"

The two girls kept going through the monsters while the snowball Y/N rolled down the mountain. Crashing into a tree and the snowball breaks apart. Eyes spinning while upside down, groaning before landing face first into the snow.