Chapter Three

AN: OKAY SO I WAS WAITING ON 10 COMMENTS AND I ONLY GOT 3. SHAME SHAME. I WAS GETTING SO ANTSY, I JUST DECIDED TO UPLOAD CHAPTER 3. HOWEVER, SEEING AS I DIDN'T GET ALL 10 COMMENTS I WANTED, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT. SO HAHA READER!

Jared’s POV

“Ahooooga! Ahoooooga!” I heard the deafening sound of an old car horn. Damn iPhone ringtones! It woke me up though. I look over to the twin bed across the room, only to see Anthony laying there, upside down. He was still wearing the clothes from the night before. I bet he hammered. He’ll have a nice morning I thought. At least he doesn’t have class until the afternoon, I think he said. Lucky fucker. It was 6:50. That gives me enough time to take a shower, brush teeth, grab a quick bite to eat, and then head to class. Which is what I did.

7:56. Four minutes to spare. I walked into my first class and found a seat in the middle of the room. Not to close, not too far. I won’t bore you with the details of my classes. The point is had a lot. Mondays, and Wednesdays I had a class at 8, one at 12, and another at 2. Tuesdays I had class at 2, and 4. And Thursday s and Fridays I had class at 8 and 4. At least I had some breaks in between.

It was 4pm and I was starved! I hadn’t eaten since the morning!!!! I met some cool people in my calculus class that day, and they invited me to join them for lunch. So after class we went to a pizzeria within a 10min walking distance from campus.

Their names were Fallon and Keaton. Keaton was also from a small town, so we got along and shared many things in common. Fallon was a cute girl from the city. She seemed like a nice person, even though she was a bit quiet. I had another class with Fallon later in the week so I figured I’d get more words out of her later.

Keaton seemed really cool. He was a buff guy, about 180lbs, red hair, freckles. He was a football player. He actually got into college on a football scholarship. We played the same position in high school. We talked about sports, and college, and other stuff. We exchanged phone numbers and set a ‘play-date’ for him to come over and play Xbox that week. He live in another dorm. Fallon excused herself and said she had another class to go to. I would see her later. Keaton took off as well. He had a job at a sub shop within campus.

It was about 6:00pm and I was bored. Time to go play Xbox again tonight. I was new to town so I didn’t really know where I was. Keaton and Fallon had left so I had to rely on my maps app to get back to campus. We were in a pretty hip area of town. Houston seemed really cool, so I decided to take a walk around the area to get to my way around. I walked for about a mile or so. It was getting dark. I passed by cool little shops, a bowling alley, a fancy Italian restaurant, and some fast food places. But it wasn’t until I reached Retro that I stopped.

Retro was a night club. We didn’t have those in my little town. I didn’t know what a night club looked like, but I figured it was a club due to the long line of people waiting outside and the loud music coming from inside. Oddly enough, the line seemed to be full of men. There were women here and there, but there was mostly men in the line. Hmm. Strange… There were men of all kinds, young, old, tall, skinny, short, fat, buff, bald, black, white, hispanic... But there was one who caught my attention. It was a tall blonde guy. I was him walk quickly through the line of people right past the security guards and into the building. It was Dustin. What was Dustin doing in a club? Only a second later a had the answer. As I kept walking, I saw a big sign on the side of the building. It read, “R3TRO Night Club” and underneath, another sign “Monday-Gay Night.” That little fucker, I thought. I couldn’t help but wonder what he’d do in there. I’ve never been in a gay club before, but I’d had my good share of LGBT cinema. I know the kinds of things that happen in there.

I kept thinking of Dustin on my way back to campus. I imagined him in there, all sweaty, shirt off. Dancing with some slutty guy. Piss drunk. He would make out with anyone and everyone. I felt a little jealous. Although I didn’t even know if Dustin was doing any of that. He could just be a worker there or something. I somewhat developed a little tiny crush on Dustin. He was really hot. I wish I had the courage to do something about it though. Back home this would’ve never happened. Sure I had small crushes on guys in school that I thought were cute, but they were all straight. I never had the opportunity to actually flirt with someone I liked. And since I was finally on my own and free to do whatever I wanted to, I decided to take the plunge. The next day I promised myself I would do something about this little crush. I didn’t care if I didn’t know the first thing about gay flirting.

---

AN: SEE TOLD YOU IT WAS SHORT! ANYWAY, I GOT A LOT OF READS AND VOTES ON MY LAST CHAPTER, SO FOR CHAPTER 4, ALL I NEED ARE 10 COMMENTS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT READS OR VOTES. I JUST NEED 10 COMMENTS! SO GET TO IT!