Chapter Four

AN: OK, SO I CHANGED THE TITLE BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL WAS TOO VAGUE AND BORING. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW TITLE? ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER TITLE? ANYWAY, ONLY TWO PEOPLE COMMENTED LAST CHAPTER. I'M GETTING UPSET. IS ANYBODY READING THIS? COMMENTS LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT. YOUR COMMENTS FUEL MY IMAGINATION AND HELP MY WRITE. SO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

___

Jared's POV

It was Tuesday. Yay for Tuesday. I got to sleep in on Tuesday. I woke up at around noon. I had class at 2 so I took my time getting ready. I even got on Facebook for a while. I looked through some of Brooke's recent pictures. She looked like she was enjoying Louisiana. Good for her.

I looked around the room. Anthony had already left. At least I thought so. I saw that he left his phone. It was sitting on his night stand. Still charging... I bad idea popped into my head... Anthony left his phone... Anthony is dating Heather... Dustin is Heather's brother... Anthony must have Dustin's number... Hehehehe... I don't know what impulse me to do it, but I did. I grabbed Anthony's phone and to my luck it didn't have a passcode. Score! I open the contact list. Scrolling... scrolling... Dave, David, Derek, Destiny,....Aha! Dustin Jenner! Jenner! I now know his last name. I tap the screen and up pops the contact info. Dustin Jenner 281-234-5678. Oooh he has a picture of him too. Hmmm must be from Facebook. Ding! Another bright idea of mine!

I run back to my laptop. Open Facebook. Search Dustin Jenner. Aha! There he is... and to my luck, his page isn't private. After 20 minutes of stalking him and his photos, I realize the time. Oh shit! 1:20. I have to shower. I shut my laptop closed, grab my stuff and sprint to the showers. Thank god this wasn't shower rush hour and the bathroom was almost empty, with the exception of some washing his hands, another taking a piss, and another singing in the shower. Wait what? Singing! And not just any song... he is singing Titanium! It's him! The guy from the other night! That voice, it's so soft and soothing. I hum along to the guy as I get in the shower next to his.

"Catchy tune, huh?" I hear from the other side of the shower wall. That voice. I've heard it before, but where? I have met so many guys these past few days that I couldn't distinguish the person. It was a masculine voice, a voice that matched the singing so properly. I never answered his question. I just stopped humming and continued my scrubbing.

I hear the guy's water stop running. I hear footsteps and finally I hear the curtain open. Curiosity struck me. I had to know who was behind that amazing voice. Through the curtain I see a shadow head over to the sinks. The tap starts running. I manage to open a tiny, tiny gap between the shower curtain and the wall, enough to look straight at the sinks. I see a guy. I can't really tell who it is because he is bent over and splashing his face. I wish I could see his hair, an ear, something! He stood up. By this time we were the only two in the bathroom. His hair was wet, it looked dark. But doesn't everyone's hair look dark when it's wet? He was tall and lean. He had a pretty muscular back though. And from what I could imagine, he had a nice ass underneath that towel. Who was this mysterious shower guy? I had to know!

For a moment he stood in front of the mirror. He started singing again. This time I think he was shaving. He tilted his head. I thought I would be able to get a tiny glimpse of his face from the reflection in the mirror. No luck, it was fogged up from the steam of my shower. Oh great.

He grabs a small washcloth and starts wiping down the mirror. This is my chance! I see a forehead...now some eyebrows... Shit! Suddenly a bunch of guys walk into the bathroom, loud as can be. I closed the curtain completely. Damn! What were the chances that me and him were gonna be in the bathroom together again.

I get out of the shower just in time to change and run to class. I was there right on time. I had a physics class right after. It was in the next building so I just walked over. I had Fallon in this class. She was the only familiar face I saw, so I sat by her. "Hey Fallon."