Chapter Nine

CH. 9

To my surprise I woke up own my own. I looked over at my phone. It was 9:45 in the morning. Dustin was fast asleep; upside down, with his arm rested upon my chest, his head buried into the pillow beside mine. He was shirtless and the heat of his body kept mine warm. Wow. I can’t believe we slept together. Literally, slept together, as in sleeping, not having sex.

I slid Dustin’s arm off my chest; slowly trying not to wake him. I failed. Dustin began to wake up. His moans and groans were muffled by the covering his face.

“Up so soon?” Finally being able to pronounce actual words.

He leaned over and snuggled his head in my chest, his arm sliding down to my waist. He looked up at me with a heavenly gaze, his blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight.

“Yeah, sorry. My body is used to waking up early.” I was interrupted by a kiss. Dustin smashed his lips onto mine.

“Don’t speak.” He said. And he grabbed the back of my head and pulled at my hair as the kiss got deeper.

I broke the kiss. As much as I enjoyed being inside his mouth, it was all still very weird to me.

“What’s wrong?” A worried expression on his face.

“Nothing. Nothing is wrong.”

“Then….?”

“It’s just all new to me, like I said. I’m not ready.”

“Not ready for what? Sex? I told you we could wait until you are ready” he was confused.

“Yeah but how will I know when I’m ready?”

“Trust me. You’ll know. Soon, I hope.” He giggled and pecked me in the nose.

“Sorry,” I tried apologizing.

“Don’t be.” And for the first time I’m the one to grab him and start making out. It’s still weird but I love it!

___

I was in class with Fallon sitting next to me. I was looking at the professor but I was hearing nothing of what he said. I just kept daydreaming about last night and about how it would be when I was finally ready and Dustin and I had sex. The naughty images in my head were beginning to make my dick hard. Oh God. The images were quickly wiped away by a hand that was waiving in front of my face.

“Helloooo…. Earth to Jared.” It was Fallon. “Dude c’mon let’s go.”

I hadn’t noticed Professor Gulliver had finished his lecture and dismissed class.

Fallon and I were now walking out of the building and into the east courtyard, by the infamous coffee shop. I was a regular there now. I was the only one to order smoothies in the middle of November, so it wasn’t hard for them to get to remember my order.

“What’s up with you Jared? You’ve been quite all morning.”

Really? I hadn’t noticed. “Nothing, I’m fine.”

“And I’m a lesbian[.] No, really Jared, what’s wrong?”

“I’m not sure I want to talk about it […] yet.”

“Alright, but you know I’m here when you’re ready to talk about it”

The rest of the day went by pretty calmly. I went to the gym for a couple of hours to clear my head.

“Thinking of you… xoxo” read the text I had gotten from Dustin a couple minutes ago. I didn’t know what to respond, so I didn’t.

Never in my life would I have thought I would be in a relationship with a guy like Dustin, or a guy in general really. I know this is what I wanted, but it still seemed so strange and new to me.