Chapter Seven

AN: I'm back bitches! Did you miss me? Well three of you did at least. Guys!!!! I had totally forgotten about this story! I had written it about a year and a half ago and stopped posting it because nobody seemed to be reading it! Thank you to those readers who contacted me and encouraged me to upload. Here is chapter 7! There are three more chapters I have written and I hope to continue the story further. But for now, please enjoy this chapter!!!!! Much luv <3

CH. 7

The weekend was a bore after that. I spent Saturday night eating cheetos and playing video games with Keaton. I didn’t tell him about Dustin. Actually, I didn’t tell anyone. Not even, Fallon, who kept begging me to go out with a guy in her psych class the whole next day.  On Sunday, Fallon and I went to the Laundromat to wash my weeks-worth of dirty clothes. It was something we did every Sunday. Like our little tradition. It also included heading over to Target for groceries and necessities, and then finishing the afternoon off with a big burger at TGI Fridays. We did this every Sunday. And it was actually making me thicker and my wallet thinner. I needed a job. During the summer I lifeguarded the community pool. It played very well and it was a fun job. I was able to save a couple bills for college. But apparently, it wasn’t enough. I needed to find a job. I was going to spend all my time looking for one.

Monday morning was a drag. As always!!! But at least I had the evening to look forward to. I had planned a very romantic evening for us tonight. I reserved us a separate table in a cozy, four-star, steakhouse restaurant a couple miles away from campus. We would have to drive, but Dustin had a car. It felt a little weird that I was taking him out, and he was going to have to drive us. Whatever, he won’t mind. Anyhow, the reservations were at 8:00. The restaurant was pretty pricey, but I was willing to spend as much money on Dustin as I had to, and I was, seeing as I had promised to do whatever to make him mine. All the more reason to look for a job.

Anyway, time was flying by and it was now 6:45. Time to get ready. I had showered that morning and I didn’t sweat or anything, so I figured a good layer of deodorant would suffice. I put on the nicest dress shirt I had. I had a pair of black slacks and I wore those as well, along with my shiny black church shoes. I’m not bragging but I looked good. At a moment like this I’d say I was a good 8½ maybe even a 9. Whereas Dustin was a 10 at all times of the day. I had texted him today between classes. “Hey. I made reservations at 8 at Hoemann’s. Dress nice. I’ll meet out downstairs at 7:30. Oh and we have to take you car, hope you don’t mind.” I couldn’t wait to see him. And neither could he, I gathered from his text. “Sounds spectacular. I’m looking forward to seeing you all dressed up tonite. And yes, we can totally take my car.”

I spray on some of my finest cologne and make sure I have my phone, my wallet, and some breath mints, you know, in case he gets…frisky!

Dustin’s POV

I’m here a bit early. It’s 7:27. I wanted to be here first so I could get chance to check Jared out as he would walk down the stairs. Kind of like the very end of Titanic, except it wouldnt’ve a dream and Jared hadn’t sunk down to the bottom of the Arctic Ocean. I hear footsteps. It was him, wearing a nicely fitted navy blue button-down shirt. He had on black slacks that hugged his crotch just right. I tried not stare or imagine how long and thick he was. His hair was different than I had seen it. It was usually swept across his face like a better version of the old Justin Bieber look. But tonight it was combed back, slick and shiny. Sort of like Blaine’s from glee, but it looked way sexier on Jared. He made his way down to the floor. I got closer to him. I went over for a kiss on the cheek, unfortunately he went for the hug and I ended up smooching his neck. Awkward. He smelt really good though. Too god for me to back off of him. I did…eventually.