Chapter Five

AN: I'M BACK. I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO POST UNTIL Y'ALL COMMENTED. I WAIT ED A WHOLE MONTH AND GUESS WHAT... NO FUCKING COMMENTS! I HATE YOU ALL. JK. WELL A LITTLE. HOW DO I KNOW ANY OF YOU ARE READING AND LIKING THIS STORY? IT IS A VERY SPECIAL STORY TO ME, SEEING AS IT IS BASED ON ABOUT 80% OF MY LIFE. OH WELL, HERE'S CHAPTER 5, WHICH IS IN MY OPINION, THE BEST CHAPTER. I'M STUCK ON CHAPTER 9 AND I NEED Y'ALL'S INPUT...

___

Jared’s POV

College is not awesome. College sucks. It’s only been a month and I’m ready to quit. I stay up late every night doing homework. I haven’t slept properly in ages. I was starting to form bags under my eyes. I also lost some weight. I wasn’t really eating well either. They talk about the freshman 15, you know. They say that everyone gains 15lbs freshman year. That wasn’t my case.

I hadn’t seen Dustin in a while. I hadn’t run into him since that night in the shower. Sometimes I would walk by Retro hoping to catch him going into the club. No luck. I wasn’t bothered by it. I knew that if I did run into him, I wouldn’t do anything about it. I still wasn’t ready to look for someone, despite Fallon’s insistence on dating some gay guys she knew.

I would stalk Dustin’s Facebook every now and then. Maybe he posted something?...Nothing.

Heather would come over regularly. Sometimes she would stay the night. Violating dorm rules. On those nights I would leave the room. Even though they weren’t shy about having wild, crazy sex while I was present, it bothered me. A lot. I would usually try to sleep somewhere else like Keaton or Fallon’s place. Keaton and I had been hanging out quite a lot. We had a similar schedule so I saw him every day. It was safe to say we were best friends. We spent our time playing football in the courtyard, or playing MW3 on the Xbox. And on Fridays we would go to football games.

It was now October. I was caught up with my school work and figured it was time I had some fun. Keaton’s frat house was having their annual Halloween Bash that Friday. Keaton lived in the Miu Beta Theta house. He was the typical frat boy. The MBT Halloween Bash was the party of the semester! Almost every year, the party had to be shut down by the police for being too out of control. I was excited. It would be my first official college party. And I was ready to party!

Friday came around pretty fast. I had just gotten out of class and ran back home to get ready. I walked in the room and was greeted by Heather. She was putting fixing her boobs into the tiny dress she had on. I swear that if she had her legs were more than shoulder-width apart, that dress would slide up into a tube-top. But hey, she looked hot.

“Anthony’s in the shower.” She informed me.

Shower. That’s a good idea. I grabbed my things and headed down to the bathroom. I had been taking more showers than usual lately, in hopes of running into the titanium guy. I never really had a name for him. Sometimes he shower guy, sometimes he was singing guy, and sometimes he was just the bathroom guy. To my disappointment we never encountered again. Oh well.

I wash up and head back to the room where now both Anthony and Heather were dressed and ready to go. Since Anthony’s old roommate was now part of MBT, Anthony and Heather were invited. The thing about the MBT parties was that they were invite only. “Every fraternity brother is allowed 4 guests,” Keaton had explained to me earlier. There was about 30 guys in that frat house so it was definitely gonna be packed. Anthony grabs his car keys and heads out the door.