• Chapter Three •

Erin wasn't sure her skin would ever recover from the kind of soap that was in Albert's bathroom, but it didn't matter—Erin was clean—she was actually clean; though the towel she used may not have been. It was wrinkled, and reeked of stale cigarettes with only a hint of laundry detergent.

She blotted her hair, squeezing and scrunching the excess water out with the dingy towel as she searched Al's vanity for a brush or comb. Being that Albert had a head full of unruly locks, Erin was sure he had something he used to brush his hair with.

         There was a loud bang at the door just before it flew open, revealing a couple that looked roughly her age. Erin quickly covered herself with the questionably clean towel, standing before the pair—wide-eyed in shock.

It was difficult to tell where she ended and he began. The girl's hands were lost somewhere beneath his clothes—someplace Erin could only imagine.

Erin gazed at the couple in awe, watching the man's internal conflict play out before her. He was struggling with the willpower to break away from the hungry mouth devouring his—he moaned in a whine—pleading for the girl to be the one to break away from the kiss first.

        The strange man began going through Albert's things; first his drawers, and then his medicine cabinet. It wasn't until the awkwardly postured boy knelt in front of the sink that Erin decided to clear her throat—making her presence known.

        "Uh... who's that?" The horny girl with short dark curls spoke from the doorway; suddenly not appearing so hot and bothered anymore. She pulled on her little black dress, smoothing out the wrinkles as she readjusted the strap hanging off her shoulder.

Erin looked to the guy crouched in the floor raiding Albert's cabinets. She watched as his hazy eyes wavered her way—following them as they traveled up the length of her body—growing wider the further they raised until finally reaching her eyes.

Erin stood like stone, scared to even breathe as the sweet-faced boy looked back at her.

       "Oh... shit." He laughed before a smile stretched across his face.

"Who is that?" The girl from the doorway asked again. "Is she your girlfriend—do you have a girlfriend?"

"What? No—I don't even know her."

"Do you know him?" The short angry girl asked only Erin this time, dismissing the guy kneeling in front of Al's sink cabinets.

        "No, I'm with Al." Erin's eyes widened as she realized how that sounded. "I mean, I'm not with Al... Al let me in. I mean, Al invited me."

        "You wouldn't happen to have a condom on you, would you?" The guy in the floor was speaking to Erin. She shook her head, unable to fathom just how blasé the couple seemed when speaking to a (very uncomfortable) naked girl.

Erin shook her head in response as the guy stood from the floor. He placed his hands on his hips before hanging his head in defeat.

"You know where Al keeps his?" He asked Erin again; his eyes narrowed in a smoldering fashion as the tip of his tongue peeked out from behind his lips, pressing against the corner of his mouth—as if questioning Erin in an accusatory manner.

        "I've never had sex with Al... so, no."

The guy dropped his hands from his hips to his sides with a thud as his head fell back. He released a heavy sigh, one that was most likely out of sexual frustration.

        He looked over to the attractive young woman appearing just as defeated. What came out of his mouth next was the most unexpectedly crude thing Erin had ever heard suggested by one stranger to another stranger. 
"Blowjob?"

"Fuck you—what's in it for me?"

"My dick in your mouth?" He answered so sincerely that Erin snarled. It was only when the girl laughed that a shit-eating-grin appeared at his lips.

        The girl gasped with an open-mouthed smile before smacking his chest with the back of her hand. He grabbed a hold of her wrist, pulling her body into his just before attacking her neck with his lips... or teeth—Erin wasn't sure.

Erin watched in disbelief as the couple left the room just as they had entered.

«««________»»»

As much as Erin wanted to be happy for the couple practicing safe sex, she simply couldn't be—not when the sound of their full-on fuck-session could be heard all the way in the other room. The sounds coming from the other side of the apartment were loud, keeping her awake.

At first, Erin was horrified. Her horror soon turned into comical disbelief as the girl began wailing the word "yes," repeatedly—like in a terribly scripted porno. The comical aspect quickly transitioned to downright disgust.

Erin could swear that she heard the sound of his condom—that vile, yet familiar, godawful sound of something wet and sticky in motion.

It wasn't just her—the guy that had so kindly asked Erin for a condom was just as loud as the girl he was banging.

If she had to hear him beg for that girl to "cum" for him one more time... Erin was going to hurl.

Despite talking dirty softly and low, his baritone voice carried his words throughout the entire apartment—he was somehow louder than she was, even though she was projecting her moans through her head voice.

By the time Erin managed to fall asleep, she was awake again. The couple were standing in the doorway of the apartment—saying their goodbyes.