• A/N •

So... I'm writing a new Strokes/JC fic (insert face-palm)

I'm so bored with all my other stories, Barely Legal and my other one that's not "Strokes" related.

I wrote 3/4 of Before I Let Go before I started posting it and I did NOT enjoy updating that story that kind of way, because I didn't know WHEN to post the next chapter. I like posting as I go; not to mention I spent WAY too much time trying to critique it and get all fancy with the aesthetics (I don't know how authors do that without getting distracted from their work—I respect y'all 🫡 )

Life got overwhelmingly shitty in the midst of my original work, so I stopped working on it.

I have a plan for this story though, I actually outlined most of it, which I have never done on a fanfic before, so I'm excited about that.
If you're here—hi! Thanks for checking it out!
❤️❤️❤️

P.S: I stumbled across this photo of JC last night on Cody Smyth's insta page, acesmyth

P.S.S: I always get excited seeing never before photos of the band from their early days; but at the same time, I can't help but to get the feeling their piggybacking off their success—stumbling across old forgotten photos and putting it in books for their own profit.

Cody Smith said there was a new book coming out, along with a new publisher.
I just hope the band is cool with it and aren't like, "for love of god, please stop selling my old embarrassing photos I forgot existed."
LMAO