5: Adjusting

It was about 10 minutes after the bell rang and Mr. Garrison still wasn't in class.

"They say if the teacher isn't here 15 minutes after class then we can leave." Cartman said, making sure the whole class can hear him.

"I don't think that works in high school." Stan said.

I looked over at Kenny, I can see that he was drawing something in his notebook, Im not nosey so I didn't look too close on what he was drawing. But Kenny noticed and lifted up his notebook, letting me see. The sight of boobs and vaginas was everywhere, the worst of it all was that it was really good. It wasn't a stick figure with boobs, but an actual semi realistic women. All looked different with different hair, different eyes, different skin color, most importantly, different size boobs and different vaginas.

I didn't say anything, just putting my thumb up and went back to looking down at the empty sheet of paper on my notebook with the date "August 22nd"

"Sorry I'm late class I was crying in my car." Garrison said, setting his things down on his desk. "I don't feel like teaching so i'm assigning partners to work on a project. All you have to do is make a powerpoint presentation on diseases."

I whispered to Kenny, "What even is this class? Like what does he teach?"

He pulled his hood down, "Beats me.", and then puts it back up.

"Alright, Cartman and Butters, Tweek and Craig, Stan and Y/n, Kyle and Kenny, Token and Clyde, Wendy and Bebe, Jimmy and Timmy-"

"Timmy!"

"Uh huh right, Heidi and Scott. Today in class you pick your topic and then after that you have to work on it at home, it's due in 2 days."

Everyone got together with their partners. It sucks that I have to deal with Stan, especially since yesterday. When we got home from the river he didn't bring anything up, in fact he stopped talking to me.

Kenny tapped on Stans shoulder, he muffled something to Stan, at first my he said no but then gave in.

Kenny turned back to me and again, pulled down the bottom of his hood. "We're partners now, what disease do you wanna present."

Part of me was shocked that he wanted to be my partner, another part of me was kinda happy because I don't wanna deal with Stan, a small part of me was wondering if he was doing this so he could sleep with me.

"Uh I don't mind, i'm fine with any disease." I crossed my legs, looking back at my notebook.

I heard Kenny's muffled laugh. "How about aids." He said.

"No i'm doing aids!" Cartman shouted.

"I guess we're not doing aids," I started, "How about Chlamydia?" I snickered.

"I'll give you Chlamydia." He laughed.

"Please don't, I don't want to deal with another problem." Shit. I hope that didn't come across as emo or helpless. "Anyway let's look up some facts about Chlamydia I guess."

He scooted his chair closer to mine, and grabbed my notebook and started drawing. "Please don't draw boobs in there."

"Trust me I won't."

I found some interesting facts about this STI and was getting ready to write some of it down, but when I looked I saw that my notebook had a really good detailed drawing of a penis.

"Did...did you draw your penis?" I whispered the last part.

"You're gonna have to figure it out." He smiled.