10: Toilet Paper Wars

Sunday rolled around, it's officially been a week since I arrived in South Park. So far it's been okay, other than me relapsing. But I actually feel safe living here. A person makes me feel safe living here, Kenny.

Something about him makes me feel safe. I like him, like in a romantic way. But i'm so afraid of being a burden on him. And it doesn't help that i'll most likely be moving back in Alabama in 10 months.

However, I can't stand not being around him. I feel empty unless I'm around him. I know that's not healthy. According to the therapist I'm co-dependent and that I need to rely on people to make me feel better and that I shouldn't be that way. But I can't help it, especially around Kenny. At first it wasn't bad, but since I spent the night with him that's all I can think about. Y/n, what did you get yourself into.  

"Y/n there's a protest down town about if the toilet paper should face the toilet or the sink, wanna come?" Stan said, standing by my bedroom door.

Toilet paper, of course it has to be a toilet paper protest. I lightly grab a hold of my arms.

"Which side are you on?"

"I honestly don't care but all of my friends will be there. I prefer if you came because mom and dad already left to join the rally or protest or whatever it is."

"Sure. I'm on either side I really don't care." I stood up from my bed and walked over to my bedroom door.

"Me too." Stan sighed.

~~
We arrived down town and sure enough, everybody was holding up 2 different signs, one voting for the toilet paper to face the toilet and the other for toilet paper facing the sink. Everybody had pitch forks and fire sticks.

"Is this normal?"

"Only in South Park. Alabama doesn't do this?"

"No, they only fight about abortion."

"Us too except it was the fight against if we should eat unborn fetuses."

I raised my eyebrow at him, he shrugged and got out of the truck, with me following suit. We walked for a couple of minutes before seeing his friends, Kyle, Cartman, Butters, Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Token, and finally...Kenny. Still wearing that same orange parka with his face covered up, and brown ripped up baggy jeans.

We made our way over there. "Which side are y'all on?" I said.

Cartman started hysterically laughing. "Guys guys...she said Y'ALL." Cartman slapped his knees.

"Me, Kyle and Token are for toilet paper facing the toilet." Craig said in his usual emotionless voice.

"So i'm assuming everybody else is on toilet paper facing the sink? What if we don't care?" I said.

"Then you should kill yourself." Cartman laughed again.

Stan and I exchanged glances. Kenny looked at Cartman, and then me. Before I could react Kenny punched Cartman, making him yell out in pain.

"What the fuck!" Cartman yelled, struggling to get up.

Kenny muffled something but I couldn't hear because of the other people yelling about their toilet paper preference.

Stan got closer to me, "Y/n don't listen to fat ass, he doesn't know, only me and you and somewhat Kenny."

"Yeah and if he finds out he'll rip on me harder." I started to turn around but Stan grabbed my arm, I winced and pulled my arm close to me.

"Sorry-Sorry!" Stan said.

"Is everybody just gonna ignore me? I got punched by Kenny!" Cartman yelled, finally being able to stand up.