17: Feelings of Being a Burden

Kenny was still making me sit up so I don't fall asleep. An hour has passed and Stan still didn't come home.

"Stan thinks i'm a burden huh?" I said to him.

"No, he just doesn't want to see you in pain. You didn't run him off."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. How are you feeling?"

"Physically or mentally?"

"Both."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Physically I'm tired, a tad drunk, upset stomach. Mentally...I don't know." I shrugged.

"Just don't go to sleep until later tonight. I want to make sure you won't die." He laughed but I could tell he was being serious.

"You stuck your fingers down my throat, trust me I think it's all out of my system." I chuckled.

"I always wanted to stick my fingers down your throat in a sexual way, not in a life or death way." He smiled but he was serious about what he said.

I didn't reply to his comment. I don't even know what to feel right now. Happy? Depressed? Numb? Embarrassed? Am I mad at him for trying to save me or thankful? A loud voice coming from the living room interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Y/n! Sharon and I are home! Where's Stan?"

"Shit." I whispered to myself. "Kenny get under the bed."

I pulled him off the bed and he crawled under without hesitation. I looked around my room and gathered the pill bottle and put that underneath the bed too.

Before my door opened I jumped onto my bed, out of breath because of the anxiety that Sharon and Randy caused.

"Hey Y/n, where's Stan?" Randy said.

"He said he wanted to drive around." I laid down resting my head on my hand.

He looked into the corner of my room. Shit, the Vodka.

"Have you been drinking?"

There was no way of getting out of this one. "Yeah, only a little. I'm sorry."

"I won't tell Sharon, just give me the bottle. You shouldn't be drinking with your medicine."

Yeah Yeah I know, i'm gonna get reminded of this multiple times I can tell. I got up from my bed, grabbed the bottle and handed it to him. He left while closing my door.

I waited for a minute until I told Kenny that it's safe.

He crawled out from my bed and hopped back on it. He held his arms out for me, "What?" I walked over to him.

"Get in my arms."

With hesitation I climbed onto him, resting my head on his chest. One hand was in my hair, and the other was rubbing my back. "You're gonna make me fall asleep." I mumbled.

"I'll make sure you wont, I'm keeping a close eye on you." Some silence went by. "You really scared me in there."

"Let's just not talk about it, Im already messed up and extremely guilty, and embarrassed."

He kissed the top of my head. "You don't have to unless you want to, but why are you embarrassed?"

"I failed at an attempt." I mumbled.

"You didn't fail, we just didn't let you die. If we didn't come into your room on time you wouldn't have failed. Hope this didn't make you feel worse." He nervously laughed.

"It's alright, I know you mean well."

Hours went by, it felt like minutes because Kenny kept talking to me so I won't fall asleep , still with my head on his chest.

My door opened and I quickly got off Kenny but was relieved when I saw Stan.

"Kenny you can go home now." He said, looking drained.

"I rather not, I want to make sure she's going to be okay for the night."

"Just don't let mom or dad find out you're here, they'll kill the 3 of us." Stan instantly regretted that.

I started to snicker but neither of them were laughing.

Stan waved his hand bye and shut the door.

"Are you staying with me tonight?"

"Gotta make sure you're still breathing."

"Yeah but I don't want to be a burden."

"How many times do I have to say this? You will never be a burden, I care about your well being, I like being around you, I want to keep you safe."
~~~

It's been a month since my attempt. So far only Stan and Kenny knows about it. And the three of us kept quite. We don't even about it to each other.

Halloween is in a week, and to my surprise I'm actually really excited about it. Cartman said that they should all go as their old childhood hero's.

"What do you mean childhood hero's?" I asked, playing some shooting game with them.

"Coon and friends! We made up super hero characters and went around saving people." Cartman explained.

"Cartman you tried to kill us with Cthulhu" Kyle said.

"Shut up Jew! We're all going as our childhood hero's. Incest you weren't here with us so you can't join."

"Fine by me." I joked. I'm sure I'm allowed to trick or treat with them.

"Cartman you're letting my cousin join." Stan kicked his back.

"Jesus Christ, fine! Incest what superhero do you wanna be."

"Uh...Knife Girl? I throw knifes?"

Stan and Kenny glared at me. The others knew about my problem but I'm assuming it went over their heads.

"Not as cool but I'll allow it. Halloween is in a week so you guys better make your costumes exactly how it was when we were kids."

"Who's going to be apart of our group? Because when we were kids Tolkien, Craig, Tweek, Clyde, Jimmy, Timmy, Butters, and that one kid who was cereal was in our group." Kyle said.

"We'll invite them, they have to say yes. Damn Incest you suck at this game!"

"Sorry, I'm not a shooter game type person, I'm more of a Minecraft or animal crossing person."

Cartman mocked me. I rolled my eyes and gave the controller to Kyle who was sitting on the floor.

Stan whispered in my ear, "Knife Girl? Really?" He was pissed that's for sure.

"I thought it was funny, relax."

Stan said something under his breath but I couldn't hear him.

Kenny, who was sitting beside of me took a hold of my hand. I cocked an eyebrow and he smirked. "My hands are cold." Was all he said. Smooth Kenny, Smooth.

~~~
holy shit thanks for 800 views i'm so happy i love y'all.